My New Miu Miu Bag

I have the same bag in black - one question, does the buckle at the bag snags your clothes?

Maybe I had it on the last hole the other day, but it snagged my jeans (thank god, it was just jeans). I was afraid to use it for a while but today I feel like a miu-miu day so I'm using it now - i adjusted the buckle to the last hole and will see if it still snags.

I have the same bag in black - one question, does the buckle at the bag snags your clothes?

Maybe I had it on the last hole the other day, but it snagged my jeans (thank god, it was just jeans). I was afraid to use it for a while but today I feel like a miu-miu day so I'm using it now - i adjusted the buckle to the last hole and will see if it still snags.

Actually No it doesnt. .....

may i ask what the name of this bag is please? style? year? etc.. i really like it!

Im not to sure - I think is the Belted Leather Satchel in Nut Brown - is from the 07 spring collection - Is really a beautful bag...... unfortunally Im gonna have to let go of her - due of family probs. -