Show me your mini bowling :) Thoughts on this style

Even though I feel my B Bag collection is pretty complete, this style looks so cute!!

Z- where have you been finding these bags, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

Even though I feel my B Bag collection is pretty complete, this style looks so cute!!

Z- where have you been finding these bags, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

Of course not JudieH!

NM!!!!! All gone now from what I can tell. The truffle I got today from bobellis thanks to nycmom!!!!!:yahoo:

I believe Bob had one left in Black. For a second there I considered buying it but you know, I am very happy with my current stash and I want to make sure all my bags get used and broken in quickly :yes:

Ok after all my searching I wound up w/ a black, grenat and truffle mini bowling. I really wanted truffle and took black (of course because it was on sale) but the black is going back. I really don't need another black bbag. Think the truffle is the keeper. Here are some pics.
P1050505.jpg

** If anyone finds a white mini on sale please let me know.

Ok after all my searching I wound up w/ a black, grenat and truffle mini bowling. I really wanted truffle and took black (of course because it was on sale) but the black is going back. I really don't need another black bbag. Think the truffle is the keeper. Here are some pics.
P1050505.jpg

** If anyone finds a white mini on sale please let me know.

I'm sorry, but where were the on sale? I went to BalNY today for fun and I think I've become a balenciaga convert. I want a MB! :graucho: