Lost My Dustbag :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Hi,

I posted a little while back about how I was looking for the MbMJ Softy Faridah in Camouflage. I was able to locate it at a Nordstrom in NY, and the wonderful SA there had it shipped to me.

I just realized that I left the dustbag in the box that the bag came in...while we were cleaning up the house recently, my SO inadvertently threw out the box thinking it was empty...ALONG with the DUSTBAG!

Do you think there's anyway I can just buy a dustbag somewhere? Or get an extra? HELP! :crybaby:

OH MY GOSH! Never mind!!! Our apartment building only picks up the trash on certain days, I had him go check and the box was still there sitting on the ground next to the overflowing dumpster for boxes/big items where he left it!!! YAY! Thank goodness the dumpster was full and he left it on the ground!!! :yahoo:

So sorry for this totally useless thread :sweatdrop:

yeppun, i'm glad that you got your dustbag back!!! I was going to offer you one of my dustbags since I am always using one of my MJ's...I can put the MJ I'm not using into the dustbag of the MJ I will be using.

yeppun, i'm glad that you got your dustbag back!!! I was going to offer you one of my dustbags since I am always using one of my MJ's...I can put the MJ I'm not using into the dustbag of the MJ I will be using.

eisse - you're so sweet!!! ;)

thank you for the offer anyway. I'm so glad the BF was able to find it. *phew* :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.