Need Help - Lumineuse

Bianca_

Nov 17, 2014
Hello

This Lumineuse is from 2011. The handles are cracked as you see. Do you think that if I Bring it to the store they can repair ir for free? I do not have the receipt anymore. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Hi. If you bought it in LV boutique you can have the SA check your name in their computer to confirm the proof of purchase. I had mine repaired free of charge. Hope that helps

Still bring it in and see if it's complimentary or chargeable replacement. Then you can decide if you would like to pay for replacement.

I had mine replaced twice without charges. No questions asked too. After second replacement, bag is as good as new.

The problem is that I am buying it preloved! What can I do?

Some members have reported recently that they have had issues getting items repaired without their original receipt (or without it being able to be looked up in the system). I would not buy it with the assumption that LV will repair it free of charge unless you have a really good relationship with a SA.

I'll edit to add that if you already bought it, it's worth going in to ask! ;)

Hello

This Lumineuse is from 2011. The handles are cracked as you see. Do you think that if I Bring it to the store they can repair ir for free? I do not have the receipt anymore. Thanks!

If you bought new, they can find your name in the system so not having the receipt anymore will not be a problem.

As for a free repair, on a four year old bag, I would expect you might have to pay for this repair. But it's worth it!

Edit: I just saw you bought it pre-loved. In that case, just take a chance and see what happens.

Last edited:
Hi, I just gave up on buying the bag. It was cracked all around the corners, such a pity, and I was afraid of paying too much for a repair... How much do you think it would cost? Seller was asking just 300 dollars for it!

Hi, I just gave up on buying the bag. It was cracked all around the corners, such a pity, and I was afraid of paying too much for a repair... How much do you think it would cost? Seller was asking just 300 dollars for it!

Wow $300 is a great deal! I read somewhere on the forum that someone once paid $500 to have the straps fixed.

Repairs can sometimes be pretty pricy. And some bags may no longer be repairable once the company runs out of the specific hardware or leather. So maybe you made the right decision. I am sure you will fine another good deal soon!