Celine Repair

miffytoki

O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, but I figure I would post it just in case.

My micro luggage had been starting to come undone at the handle so I took it to the Celine inside Neiman Marcus. (There is no stand alone boutique in SF) We noticed it was actually cracking on the inside edge of the handle close to where it attaches to the bag and he made a note of that too. I have a photo of the handle, but not the inside edge.

ziEkn2hl.jpg

The bag was still within 2 years and I had the receipt from when I purchased it overseas. The SA was super nice and said they would have it ready in around a month.

It has been just under a month and I received a text saying it was ready! It looks good as new on the handles and was totally hassle free. As long as you have the receipt it seems super easy.

jYbhk8ul.jpg

A really good experience. It is sad that the handle was coming apart in less than 2 years, but it is nice to know that the process to have it repaired was super easy.

I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, but I figure I would post it just in case.

My micro luggage had been starting to come undone at the handle so I took it to the Celine inside Neiman Marcus. (There is no stand alone boutique in SF) We noticed it was actually cracking on the inside edge of the handle close to where it attaches to the bag and he made a note of that too. I have a photo of the handle, but not the inside edge.

ziEkn2hl.jpg

The bag was still within 2 years and I had the receipt from when I purchased it overseas. The SA was super nice and said they would have it ready in around a month.

It has been just under a month and I received a text saying it was ready! It looks good as new on the handles and was totally hassle free. As long as you have the receipt it seems super easy.

jYbhk8ul.jpg

A really good experience. It is sad that the handle was coming apart in less than 2 years, but it is nice to know that the process to have it repaired was super easy.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Good to know! While I hope it won't happen it's nice to know that you got it repaired relatively quickly. I had a Louis Vuitton bag take 9 weeks to come back!