General Question about Communicating and ordering with SAs via Text, whatsapp etc

deej87

Feb 26, 2012
Hi all,

I regularly communicate with SA's from department stores such as SAKS via text, whatsapp etc. For those of you that also do this, I have a question about gift cards. were they ever able to process a gift card as partial payment in addition to your credit card? I have gift cards I want to use up... I asked my SAKS SA about this and she seems kind of clueless.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I regularly communicate with SA's from department stores such as SAKS via text, whatsapp etc. For those of you that also do this, I have a question about gift cards. were they ever able to process a gift card as partial payment in addition to your credit card? I have gift cards I want to use up... I asked my SAKS SA about this and she seems kind of clueless.

Thanks in advance!

Yes. You can use your gift card first and just pay the remaining balance with a credit card.

Newbie question, since I got my designer bags secondhand and not through an SA. How do you set up a relationship like that? Is it something the SA offers to do, eg text you if something new comes in? Or does the buyer ask to be texted?

Just curious. I had never heard of this before I came here :smile: