VCA Perlée Signature vs Cartier Love bracelet

Nankali

O.G.
Aug 30, 2009
I am totally jammed between these two, the situation is 50-50. I love both of these bracelets, for different reasons. VCA Perlée signature for it's exquisite look and Cartier for it's minimalistic elegant look. Yet, I can't get both of them. What do you think would be best. For a reference, I am all about classic style and neutral colors. If I had to choose one outfit to represent my style it would probably be jeans, Tod's loafers or ballerinas, cashmere sweater or card, Max Mara trench or coat and Hermes B/K in Etoupe wPHW. What do you guys think? Would very much appreciate any help! :smile:

Between the two I also would go for the VCA. The love bangle is beautiful but I find the VCA to be more discrete chic Kind of like the difference between a Chanel or Hermes bag. Both are great quality but Chanel you can recognize form the logo while you have to look hard or know the brand for the Hermes ;)

Reactions: chinamom
Thank you na294, you always share great advice! :smooch:
Discrete chic is exactly what I am looking for! :smile:

Between the two I also would go for the VCA. The love bangle is beautiful but I find the VCA to be more discrete chic Kind of like the difference between a Chanel or Hermes bag. Both are great quality but Chanel you can recognize form the logo while you have to look hard or know the brand for the Hermes ;)

I have both and they are too different in use in style to compare. Pick what makes you happy!
If you want to impress others the Love will bring you more comments, even if it's only at the airport security check, I never met anyone that new about VCA Perlee and my DH thinks it's costume jewelry :smile:

Thank you for your comment dear Gellingh! well, where I live the people who recognize Cartier love bracelet are very few. Fortunately (in case I end up buying it) :P. I could bet for large amount of money that either one of these two bracelets are highly unecognisable here. The security check reminds me that it would be kind of nice to have a bracelet you can't get off!
Owners of the love bracelet, do you wear yours ALL the time? When do you take if ott? Is it uncomfortabel if you are on the beach etc.??

I have both and they are too different in use in style to compare. Pick what makes you happy!
If you want to impress others the Love will bring you more comments, even if it's only at the airport security check, I never met anyone that new about VCA Perlee and my DH thinks it's costume jewelry :smile:

I love both houses equally but I'd pick Cartier love over Perlée bracelet ...I don't like VCA engraved on it ..it's like YES I get it ..it's VCA, no need to engrave it for everyone to see on a bracelet. My personal opinion.

Dear Rami00, this is the one thing, the ONLY thing, that bothers me as well about the VCA Perlée bracelet. I do love it, but for a second now and then I start to wonder if I want to carry an "advertising" bracelet of VCA..
ps. I am drooling over your Gris T Kelly, it is so lovely! My dream Kelly as well! :love:

+1

You can't go wrong with either but I am partial to the VCA! It is so pretty and elegant. Good luck choosing.

Thank you sailorstripes! And I totally agree with you about VCA! :smile:

I love both houses equally but I'd pick Cartier love over Perlée bracelet ...I don't like VCA engraved on it ..it's like YES I get it ..it's VCA, no need to engrave it for everyone to see on a bracelet. My personal opinion.

Then there is only one thing to do Nankali! You just need to get the Perlée with diamonds, since there's no writing on it. :graucho:

Attachments

• perlee.jpg
    perlee.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3,674
Dear Rami00, this is the one thing, the ONLY thing, that bothers me as well about the VCA Perlée bracelet. I do love it, but for a second now and then I start to wonder if I want to carry an "advertising" bracelet of VCA..
ps. I am drooling over your Gris T Kelly, it is so lovely! My dream Kelly as well! :love:
:

Thank you! I hope you get your Gris T Kelly soon.

Please don't forget to share pics of your bracelet with us. Good luck deciding. :smile: