Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

I have the lovelatch flats in nude and just adore them. These are gorgeous too!

Hi Rdgldy

So, true to form, I went ahead and bought the Love Latch heels in black patent and also powder blue kid leather (pic attached and mod shots on arrival :smile:).

The black arrived and I just tried them on yesterday. I'd love your thoughts/advice and those of anyone else who has worn these. I went TTS and at first thought they might even be a little large as there was ample room at the toe. Very oddly, after walking around for the shortest amount of time, these became almost unbearably uncomfortable on the sides of my feet - pressure at the sides of the base of my toes. :nogood: I have very narrow feet so I've never experienced this before. I'm wondering if the straps need to be adjusted differently or if I should try a larger size...Really confused.

I personally think they're a fun new spin - would love to know what others think - but my Valentinos are my super comfortable shoes and based on yesterday, I couldn't last five minutes in these things! :shucks: I live in heels, so it's not that...

The powder blue was only available in a 41 - my TTS is a 40 - so these may work, especially as the kid leather will be more supple (but they also may be too huge!). However, I really love the look of the black and got them for a great price. :confused1:

Thanks for your input all!

Attachments

• DSC05368.JPG
    DSC05368.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 776
  • DSC05378.JPG
    DSC05378.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 782
  • DSC05360.JPG
    DSC05360.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 790
  • DSC05361.JPG
    DSC05361.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 787
  • DSC05379.JPG
    DSC05379.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 791
  • TPF.jpg
    TPF.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 854
Hi all,
can you give me an advise please!! I do not know which one I should keep?
I bought them all but want to keep only 2 oder maximum 3 pairs of them.

Please let me know what you think.

xxx

the pink for sure and the leopard, love them all!

Hi Rosalisa! I may be too late to the party, but I definitely agree with loveydovey35 all the way. My leopard print calf hair RS are one of my most beloved and worn pairs - they go with everything! Leopard is a neutral. And that pink is a stunning shade that will also be a winner. :heart: Can't wait to see mod shots!!

My first Valentino Rockstud flats! And already hooked! Love'em!!! Looking for my next one, probably a pair of caged flats [emoji173]️[emoji7]View attachment 3251110View attachment 3251112

Congrats shoppingpal! Adore this deep bordeaux and lovely dark contrast. A very unique and sophisticated style and so versatile. You'll love the caged flats - that bit more edge and much more comfortable in my opinion.

Guys I am beyond angry right now :rant::rant::rant:

I purchased a pair of kitten heels via Grieder online shop. The shipment was quick (ordered them on Friday and received them today) and they were off 40% (so from 780 swiss francs to 468 swiss francs.)

These are demo or pre owned ones. Now I don't really care if they're demo, as this is often the case with shoes. But I honestley think they were bought, returned and then sold to me again. I mean yeah ok they were on sale BUT:

-There are two HUGE scratches on the leather sole
-The straps were heavily stretched
-I only got two top part studs for the 3 straps, no bottom part of the studs or whatsoever
-The shoes were carelessly thrown in, paper to stuff them randomly in the box instead of in the shoe
-The dust bag was dirty

First world problem:
-Even the box and the receipt envelope were scratched

Luckily I ordered them on bill :rtr::rtr: which you can do pretty much everywhere in Switzerland. I haven't paid them yet.
Needless to say I will be returning them tomorrow in the Bern shop.

Sorry, hun, not okay at all. Hope your vent helped a little. :hugs:

Hi Rdgldy

So, true to form, I went ahead and bought the Love Latch heels in black patent and also powder blue kid leather (pic attached and mod shots on arrival :smile:).

The black arrived and I just tried them on yesterday. I'd love your thoughts/advice and those of anyone else who has worn these. I went TTS and at first thought they might even be a little large as there was ample room at the toe. Very oddly, after walking around for the shortest amount of time, these became almost unbearably uncomfortable on the sides of my feet - pressure at the sides of the base of my toes. :nogood: I have very narrow feet so I've never experienced this before. I'm wondering if the straps need to be adjusted differently or if I should try a larger size...Really confused.

I personally think they're a fun new spin - would love to know what others think - but my Valentinos are my super comfortable shoes and based on yesterday, I couldn't last five minutes in these things! :shucks: I live in heels, so it's not that...

The powder blue was only available in a 41 - my TTS is a 40 - so these may work, especially as the kid leather will be more supple (but they also may be too huge!). However, I really love the look of the black and got them for a great price. :confused1:

Wow, you loom stunning -great look -

Yes I love the color of those powder blue

Hi Rdgldy

Very cute! Love the black!

I have not been wearing heels a lot lately, the weather in South Florida is awful, lots of rain. Today was the first day it wasn't pouring...so I decided to wear my Valentino Rockstuds in Poudre, which I love.

Attachments

• Rockstuds.jpg
    Rockstuds.jpg
    926.3 KB · Views: 872
Hi Rosalisa! I may be too late to the party, but I definitely agree with loveydovey35 all the way. My leopard print calf hair RS are one of my most beloved and worn pairs - they go with everything! Leopard is a neutral. And that pink is a stunning shade that will also be a winner. :heart: Can't wait to see mod shots!!

Thank you!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Will show you my Valentino RS collection asap...

Hi Rdgldy

They look gorgeous but you do not want to be tortured by wearing them. Mine are the flats, so they are very different in appearance and construction so I cannot be too helpful on sizing. I love the powder blue!!!

I have not been wearing heels a lot lately, the weather in South Florida is awful, lots of rain. Today was the first day it wasn't pouring...so I decided to wear my Valentino Rockstuds in Poudre, which I love.

These are always the #1 in RS perfection. :heart:

Thank you!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Will show you my Valentino RS collection asap...

Can't wait to see all the additions Rosalisa!

What do you think?😆😆😆
Valentino Rockstuds booties😉

Wow, Atomic110 - I adore the RS ankle boots, but these knee highs, :nuts: :tup: