Insert/Protection for Pochette Accessoires?

tokyofro

Dec 6, 2015
This is probably a strange question, but does anyone protect the inside of their Pochette Accecssoires? I snagged the cherry blossom pochette from Fashionphile in the red/cream (and in excellent condition!), which I wanted like crazy when it first came out. I feel like I'm being a bit crazy about it, but I'd really hate to mess up the interior...

Any tips/ideas?

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before. I didn't find anything when I searched.

This is probably a strange question, but does anyone protect the inside of their Pochette Accecssoires? I snagged the cherry blossom pochette from Fashionphile in the red/cream (and in excellent condition!), which I wanted like crazy when it first came out. I feel like I'm being a bit crazy about it, but I'd really hate to mess up the interior...

Any tips/ideas?

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before. I didn't find anything when I searched.
I store 'dry' items in mine such as Kleenex, Advil, band-aids, etc...basically anything that cannot spill or leak such as cosmetics or hand sanitizer. 'Wet' items like those are stored in a cosmetic pouch which has a water-resistant lining that keeps the mess contained and is easy to clean. Sorry, I know it's not overly helpful, but I don't know if there are any products/mini organizers out there for the PA, maybe another member has a better answer.