LV SLG's, Best and Worst, functionality, quality etc.

ClaireOlivia

ClaireOlivia
Jan 22, 2016
Does anybody have any thought and opinions about Louis Vuitton's best and worst SLG's??
I have a Key Cles and its great quality and useful af but I find its not as useful for actually HOLDING my keys but more so as a keychain accessory. Anyone else feel the same or have other views on their SLG'S??
:hugs::search:

Reactions: ChicagoJess
I love all my LV SLGs ... Excellent quality and very functional. This is the type of items that Louis Vuitton is known for. They are experts in leather goods. 😃

I don't own a pochette Clé. It's of no use to me at this point.

Some of the best SLGs, besides wallets of course, would be the key cles and cosmetic/toiletry pouch due to their versatility and functionality. I love that I can toss a few cards in my cles and go out the door without a wallet and purse if needed.
The worst SLG would be, IMHO, the lipstick case...seriously, I can understand the mirrors, the combs, and the earphone case, but to spend that kind of money to fashionably 'protect' a single tube of lipstick?:hrmm:

The 6 ring key holder for me is not my favourite item. I find it a pain to get to my keys quickly, and it's hard to use it one handed(snap/unsnap and get to specific key) when carrying shopping bags. I use it to protect my bags from the keys but I don't enjoy using it. I know it's quite popular here but for me I'm just not liking it.

Reactions: Tulipifera and AmyM
The 6 ring key holder for me is not my favourite item. I find it a pain to get to my keys quickly, and it's hard to use it one handed(snap/unsnap and get to specific key) when carrying shopping bags. I use it to protect my bags from the keys but I don't enjoy using it. I know it's quite popular here but for me I'm just not liking it.
Its funny you say this!! I was considering the 6 ring for my keychain and I've been questioning its functionality, do you find it struggles to button up properly when its full with keys and is fiddly to do up again?

My Key clés is something I find useful for cards and for holding things inside a bag or clutch (and my mini pochette), but sadly not for holding my keys themselves.
Love my monogram Sarah Wallet (new design with envelope shape opening) pricey but worth it!! :graucho:

Reactions: Highestcloud
Its funny you say this!! I was considering the 6 ring for my keychain and I've been questioning its functionality, do you find it struggles to button up properly when its full with keys and is fiddly to do up again?

I have a key fob for my car and find I have to position the fob properly for it to close without looking like its straining the key holder. I have 2 small keys, 1 reg key, my license, ins card, debit card and a $20 bill for emergency in back, which sounds like a lot but I don't have 6 keys, and 2 of my keys are small keys (lock box) so I don't think I over stuff it. My issue really is the using it one handed to get in my car/house if I have things in my other hand. I have to unsnap then try to flick the correct key out and leave the snap open (with keys jiggling around) till I get in the car/house.
Maybe I am just not a key ring holder person as constantly snapping and unsnapping to get to my key is bugging me too. I think I just like to throw my keys in my purse pocket and just go. I use this grudgingly as I am afraid my keys will damage my purse/slg but I def don't enjoy it.

I feel the same way about the Cles. I bought it specifically for my keys, but they don't fit. I keep my cards and id in my wallet so it isn't useful to me in that way. I'm also not a fan of using it as a charm to hang off my bag. I've been using it for coins, but I find that I really don't like the extra step it takes to unzip and place my coins inside when I can just use my wallet for coins. I typically only keep a few coins on me and toss the extra coins in my arm rest.

I plan on getting the 6 key holder in Vernis in pretty bright colors such as Rose Indian or Cherry.