It's HAMMER Time (the HAMILTON Leather club)!!!

Finally, the stars have aligned and I just happened to have time off on a non-rainy day and wasn't feeling super lazy!
I felt super lucky to have found this bag after just openly lusting after it a few posts before! Here is my new-to-me Black Hamilton First!
View attachment 3253832

Sorry, it's fixed! I tried to upload on my computer a better quality version but failed. I gave up and am going back to using the phone app, which auto-resizes it and reduces the photo quality :sad:

Ohhh, I see it. What a pretty little thing!
Don't you just love this thick pebbly leather.
Many congrats on this great find, enjoy using it!

Loving all the pics on this thread!

I asked this in the Town clubhouse too, so apologies for the duplication but thought it would be worth trying here as well... was the Town ever made in the Hamilton leather?
If so, I need to track one down!

Loving all the pics on this thread!

I asked this in the Town clubhouse too, so apologies for the duplication but thought it would be worth trying here as well... was the Town ever made in the Hamilton leather?
If so, I need to track one down!

Hey there!
I don't know if there are Hamilton towns, but there *are* metallic edge ones. Metallic edge uses chèvre as well, but the leather is a little shinier and there's the extra meta hardware.
This is via Reebonz, in the color rouge brique from fal 2015.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454593609.533838.jpg

Both are goat, yes, but they are not quite the same.
Hamilton is softer and has larger pebbles. ME is very stiff, has smaller pebbles and is more shiny.

Thanks Livia1, I've wondered what the differences are. Sounds like I need to find me a Hamilton :graucho:

I get to join this club, first time getting this type of leather and I have to say I think this is the best Bal I've ever had/touched! WOW is all I can say! This is one of my all time favorite versatile, go-with-anything colors too! You can tell the leather is tough (yet slouchy!) Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• IMG-20160413-00101.jpg
    IMG-20160413-00101.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 331