Reveal: Small Nuvolato Caiman Tote SS 2010.

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
Thanks to a very kind and generous tpf'er, I have a very special new-to-me baby. She's only 15" x 10" x 6". She's petite and perfect. I absolutely love her! She'll take turns carrying my larger loads with my Peltro Cabat. My two totes make me happy each time I look at them. I set her down on my kitchen counter when I took her out of the box and was stunned by her beauty.

Attachments

• new bag.jpg
    new bag.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 587
Lovely, Diane. :smile:
Congrats. You have a Nuvolato Veneta as well, right?
So with two Venetas gone from your collection now, have to morphed into a tote girl? :graucho:

Thanks to a very kind and generous tpf'er, I have a very special new-to-me baby. She's only 15" x 10" x 6". She's petite and perfect. I absolutely love her! She'll take turns carrying my larger loads with my Peltro Cabat. My two totes make me happy each time I look at them. I set her down on my kitchen counter when I took her out of the box and was stunned by her beauty.
It is soooooooo Beautiful! Congratulations, diane278:woohoo:
BTW, this style is also called Lido right:smile:?

Lovely, Diane. :smile:
Congrats. You have a Nuvolato Veneta as well, right?
So with two Venetas gone from your collection now, have to morphed into a tote girl? :graucho:

I've been wondering about that myself. I kept my ardoise, NLG and nuvolato venetas. They were my "go-to" bags, while the chene and violet were rarely used.

It is soooooooo Beautiful! Congratulations, diane278:woohoo:
BTW, this style is also called Lido right:smile:?

I don't know if it's also called Lido. I can't even keep up with all the names for the pillow/nodini/crossbody. And that's a bag I know pretty well!

Look at that pretty bag!!

I have recently developed a new love towards open totes. Seems like your cabat was an inspiration.

Is your nuvolato Veneta getting jealous?

Enjoy your new tote!

My cabat WAS an inspiration. So was my nuvolato veneta. she hasn't said anything yet, but I expect some complaining. The new tote hasn't been in the closet yet, so they haven't actually met. Time will tell....