Jewelry Box in Action!!

I am absolutely in love with this combination.. Its like you sprinkled sugar on it. So sweet :smile: will save the pic for my future reference :smile:

We seem to have very similar taste! I tried on a champagne/chocolate diamond trinity ring while I was at the jewelry store.... I was sorely tempted after seeing your bangle! If you indulge in the atlas collection let me know! I have a couple of pieces and I love them!

That is amazing. Honestly, I would wear it alone without any diamond bands. Let it stand out in its own.

I agree! Its so beautiful it doesn't even need a band.

Thank you so much!:hugs: I have decided to wear it alone. This setting looks great without a band. I am a bit wondering if I should have gone for a simple solitaire setting... Anyway, thanks for your nice words!:biggrin:

It looks like baguettes, correct? I think it's a perfect, classic setting.

Thanks! Yes, it's tapered baguettes. It's perfect setting for EC IMO;)

This is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I think it would look amazing by itself and doesn't need a band. :biggrin:

Thank you Nikki!!! I have given up searching for a wedding band to match. I wear my EC ring alone 24/7.:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2897.jpg
    IMG_2897.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 999
Thanks! Yes, it's tapered baguettes. It's perfect setting for EC IMO;)

Thank you Nikki!!! I have given up searching for a wedding band to match. I wear my EC ring alone 24/7.:biggrin:

Oh my God!! How did i miss this combination! The ring (the ring is another story that cant be cut short!!) and the tennis bracelet are out of this world!!! Your taste is lovely.. pretty pretty amazing.. Wear them in best of health :* can you kindly link me if you have ever talked about the tennis bracelet? Would love to know more about it. Its so unique :smile:

Finally got a band for this. I think j would like something more petite but for now it should work decently. I plan on moving this to stack with a love ring when I get it! View attachment 3251675
I just want to enphasize how i love the pairing of the (single) band with the tiffany ring
It doesnt take away the beauty of any of them :smile:
Its a fair share :smile: and i love the way you wore the tiffany first then the band :smile: