Any thought of the Phenix PM?

monkey88

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi, I'm thinking to sale my Pallas Bb to get the Phenix PM instead, since the Pallas BB a little small than I expect, it's just always sitting in my closet with no use, do you think it is a right move? I have a Metis Hobo as well, do you think it will be too similar?

I don't see any review about the Phenix PM, anyone can post some pictures, mod shot or any thought about this bag! Do you think it is a good everyday and traveling bag? Thanks!

Last edited:
I really like the Phenix. I think it's a really cute shape, I like both sizes, and I like the way it functions. I tried it on again yesterday to check out how the magnate works as I had read the magnate was very strong and might be annoying. It worked great, not too strong for my needs. I was able to get into the bag easily and the magnate stayed open as long as I wanted it to be. I think this will be my next LV. Good luck with your choice!

I really like the Phenix. I think it's a really cute shape, I like both sizes, and I like the way it functions. I tried it on again yesterday to check out how the magnate works as I had read the magnate was very strong and might be annoying. It worked great, not too strong for my needs. I was able to get into the bag easily and the magnate stayed open as long as I wanted it to be. I think this will be my next LV. Good luck with your choice!

Just wonder have you try on with the strap? Is that long enough for Crossbody? strap adjustable?
Thanks!

Just wonder have you try on with the strap? Is that long enough for Crossbody? strap adjustable?
Thanks!

Yes, I tried on the MM with the strap. I thought it looked nice. It was not long enough for me to wear cross body but I am 5'9". I cannot remember if the strap was adjustable but I don't think it was. Hope this helps. : )

That's the reason I'm debating between the Phenix PM and Neverfull MM.

Any pictures, please?

Just purchased this bag in the PM !!!!!! I love it !!!! I am petite 5'1 and the strap works on my shoulder but not long enough for CB . Its ok because I already own CB bags . Go check it out !! You will not be dissapointed ;)

Hi, I'm thinking to sale my Pallas Bb to get the Phenix PM instead, since the Pallas BB a little small than I expect, it's just always sitting in my closet with no use, do you think it is a right move? I have a Metis Hobo as well, do you think it will be too similar?

I don't see any review about the Phenix PM, anyone can post some pictures, mod shot or any thought about this bag! Do you think it is a good everyday and traveling bag? Thanks!
Look wise I like Phenix pm over retiro and Pallas. But it's a magnetic closure that will always remain shut, meaning you have to open the bag every time you access. However from the pictures on website it looks like it will stay open if you open up the bag really wide?

Look wise I like Phenix pm over retiro and Pallas. But it's a magnetic closure that will always remain shut, meaning you have to open the bag every time you access. However from the pictures on website it looks like it will stay open if you open up the bag really wide?

This is correct ! I have the Phenix PM and if you open it up , it stays open . It only closes shut by itself when the magnetic sides are close to each other . Maybe an inch .

You like the Pallas PM better than the Phenix PM ? Can you tell me your opinion on both these bags ? I ask because I have been going back and forth between these two bags . I also like the Turenne MM . I just cant decide :faint:
Oops typo, thank you for correcting, I meant Phenix pm! This bag has more design to it, looks more elegant than the boxy shape of Pallas. Turenne mm looks plain compare to the two.