Which department store to get Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Satin 115mm

Apr 17, 2012
I want to get the Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Satin 115mm in blue Satin so bad. but I don't want to pay for full price.
I was wondered where to get with good price.
I mean if i use their department store credit with offers they have available.it would save lot
For example
NM sometime offers with spend $1000 get $200 gift card plus tax.
Nordstrom never has this on sale or gift card offers, or discount code, but I can always use 10 personal Points day I will get about $200 note back plus tax.
Saks, sometime they offer 25% off on purchase i don't know if they ever include Manolo brand.
Barneys also carries this brand, since they don't have a store in my state. i could exempt tax. (about $79) I don't shop at Barneys a lot so I don't know If they ever has special promotional code like % off or gift card etc.
Where should I get Hangs at after special discount or tax?
Do you now any department stores carry this brand?
Thanks

Last edited:
I want to get the Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Satin 115mm in blue Satin so bad. but I don't want to pay for full price.
I was wondered where to get with good price.
I mean if i use their department store credit with offers they have available.it would save lot
For example
NM sometime offers with spend $1000 get $200 gift card plus tax.
Nordstrom never has this on sale or gift card offers, or discount code, but I can always use 10 personal Points day I will get about $200 note back plus tax.
Saks, sometime they offer 25% off on purchase i don't know if they ever include Manolo brand.
Barneys also carries this brand, since they don't have a store in my state. i could exempt tax. (about $79) I don't shop at Barneys a lot so I don't know If they ever has special promotional code like % off or gift card etc.
Where should I get Hangs at after special discount or tax?
Do you now any department stores carry this brand?
Thanks

Saks had $275 off $1000 purchase last week and Manolo was included:smile: One of the better deals I've seen. Right now NM has the gift card event, but it's not that great.

Even with tax refunds.

I believe Manolo is treated as an American brand so they have higher import taxes or something same for Stuart weitzman for example. Prices are higher even though the shoes are often made in European countries.

Also the Manolo selection in France is TINY. The first big corner in Paris opened a year and a half ago I believe and it's not very well known.

I've seen more in London but again price wise it's cheapest in the USA. French department stores, apart from the sales, don't do any promotions either so no chance of a special deal.

Did you get your Hangisi? I think Hirshleifers also carries MB blue satin Hangisi and they are currently having their double stamp event with a twist. You can get $100 off every $750 spent and MB is included in this event. However I'm not certain if they carry 115 or 105mm. Perhaps you should give them a call.

Did you get your Hangisi? I think Hirshleifers also carries MB blue satin Hangisi and they are currently having their double stamp event with a twist. You can get $100 off every $750 spent and MB is included in this event. However I'm not certain if they carry 115 or 105mm. Perhaps you should give them a call.

Yes, i bought it from Saks

Byw, since you mentioned 115 and 105 mm. Most of the stores i know only carry 105mm. Expect NM, they carry 115mm only and few with beads and jewelry one.
I am getting satin blue

Thank you for letting me know. I will get another colors soon