To keep or not to keep, that is the question :)

rubyscowgirl

Jul 31, 2010
Hi forum friends! I am 44 and purchased my first brooch. I met up with some old friends from high school and wore it for the first time on the lapel of my blazer with jeans. One of my friends, pointed at the brooch and said "oh Chanel, I knew you were a snob"! Though I know he was kidding (sort of), I haven't worn it since. I listed it for sale and have had several offers, which I have declined. I keep thinking I should pull it and wear it. I just can't get past the comment and feel self conscious. I cannot believe I am letting one comment dictate how I feel, but I am. So...should I keep it or move on?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453655460.340014.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453655460.340014.jpg
    824.9 KB · Views: 615
That is one of the nicest brooches from recent collections and I would not let one dumb comment ruin your fun in acquiring this piece. Why let someone else have the fun of wearing this? Glad you pulled the listing.

Yay!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: You definitely made the right decision!! It is a beautiful CHANEL brooch!!

That is one of the nicest brooches from recent collections and I would not let one dumb comment ruin your fun in acquiring this piece. Why let someone else have the fun of wearing this? Glad you pulled the listing.

So glad you kept it! I LOVE this piece it's been on my Chanel brooch list for a minute! I need to just do it! Enjoy and where it OFTEN!!!

Wow, awesome brooch, love it! Glad you're keeping, enjoy.

I am so happy I decided to keep it to! I tend to second guess myself, it is so nice to have a place to share and get other Chanel lovers opinions. Thank you all for your input. [emoji173]️