Dior Shoes

I thought I would start a thread dedicated to Dior shoes!! Please post your fabulous Dior footwear! They have been making such amazing styles! I also just stumbled onto the Bergdorf Goodman site and found that they are selling a select few Dior shoes online for a limited time!! Check them out below:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Dior/Shoes/cat491705_cat262800_cat470704/c.cat?icid=
Brilliant idea! I love Dior shoes. I shall snap a few pics and contribute to this thread :smile:

Thank you, AJ!
I only have a few but I love them. Unfortunately I had to put them away for the winter.

I know what you mean. In Toronto where I'm from, the streets and sidewalks are covered with salt when the weather is nice, and slushy/snowy for days after a snowfall. All of these things are terrible for nice leather shoes, so I usually don't wear them at this time.

Sorry about the huge pics. I still have to learn how to post properly :shame:
View attachment 3250591

Gorgeous! And the bigger the pics, the better :biggrin:

I know what you mean. In Toronto where I'm from, the streets and sidewalks are covered with salt when the weather is nice, and slushy/snowy for days after a snowfall.

Toronto is one of my fav cities. So many nice memories... :smile:
And yes, winter is terrible. I am in boots nowadays. I do not own any from Dior though.
I shall be back with more pics in a couple of days. I have family visiting and I don't want to look crazy taking pics of all my shoes :biggrin:

Toronto is one of my fav cities. So many nice memories... :smile:
And yes, winter is terrible. I am in boots nowadays. I do not own any from Dior though.
I shall be back with more pics in a couple of days. I have family visiting and I don't want to look crazy taking pics of all my shoes :biggrin:

:lol: They won't understand our love for our accessories :biggrin:

I wore a brand new pair of Ferragamos on Friday because I really wanted to wear them, against my better judgement. It was a bright Sunny day with no snow on the ground. Unfortunately the salt on the ground has covered the leather around the lower portion of the shoe. I spent a lot of time cleaning it, but it's not perfect like before. I learned my lesson.