FYI: Final week for Rafe bags at Target

I saw on the Target site today that this is the last week for Rafé bags.

Something else I noticed--Perlina designed bags.

My heavens! Perlina in PVC and plastic??? What are they thinking of? I'll never look at the brand the same again! Thanks for the heads-up! :sad:

I think the Perlina's are actually Leather.

NYC by Perlina North/South Tote - Red

$39.99

• Size matters, and that’s why NYC by Perlina designed this exquisitely soft leather bag to tote your essentials in spacious, stylish fashion
• The rounded base of each handle is an eye-catching complement to this design’s square shape and glossy shell
• If you love it in red, wait 'til you see it in black; 10.5Lx11W"
• Vintage-Inspired Tote
• Leather
• Red

When I saw the name I actualyl recognized it (newbie) and clicked. I was surprised it was only 40 bucks for leather...they aren't honestly very appealing looking though.

I saw on the Target site today that this is the last week for Rafé bags.

Something else I noticed--Perlina designed bags.

I didn't really care for the most recent RAFE for Target bags. Orange & Blue? Couldn't they have used more neutural colors? I did however, like their sandals (flip-flops). Soft brown leather flip-flops for $24 - they are soooo comfy and soft (and the leather smells wonderful!).

I saw an article in July's Marie Claire about the Devi Kroell bags - they break down how the metallic hobo bag is made/structured, and why you can buy a $2000+ for only $35! It's actually pretty interesting - when I get home 2nite, I'll scan & post it.

Are the Perlina bags available now, or are they coming soon? Another thing - Stella McCartney did a line for Target Australia. I wonder if she'll do a line for US Target stores??

I didn't really care for the most recent RAFE for Target bags. Orange & Blue? Couldn't they have used more neutural colors? I did however, like their sandals (flip-flops). Soft brown leather flip-flops for $24 - they are soooo comfy and soft (and the leather smells wonderful!).

I saw an article in July's Marie Claire about the Devi Kroell bags - they break down how the metallic hobo bag is made/structured, and why you can buy a $2000+ for only $35! It's actually pretty interesting - when I get home 2nite, I'll scan & post it.

Those blue and orange bags had a white version, but I never saw one in the stores, only online. Maybe they were more popular and flew off of the shelves. That article sounds interesting.

I agree...which issue of MC? I subscribe.

I went tonight to check out the duffel bag from Rafe, I was thinking about the blue one...but they were all gone. I don't think Ill order online, not that big a deal.

The perlina's were available online, did not see them in store.