Chocolate Bayswater Discontinued?

Mine is here!! I have been over it with a fine tooth comb, all looks good, made in England but my handle drop is more 16cm and I have the new dust bag, grey with gold mulberry lettering on. Not sent in a box though - shocking if you ask me. But, I've got my bag, she's safe and I'm very happy with it, the grain nice too. 😀😀😀

Congrats. Looks lovely! 😀

Mine is here!! I have been over it with a fine tooth comb, all looks good, made in England but my handle drop is more 16cm and I have the new dust bag, grey with gold mulberry lettering on. Not sent in a box though - shocking if you ask me. But, I've got my bag, she's safe and I'm very happy with it, the grain nice too. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Congrats, lovely!

Unfortunately no luck for me. No replacement availble. Customer service was awful. Claimed they never got my first email but did get the second one. (both in my sent file so don't understand that.) I asked about discount she said I need clearer images. Resent my original email with all the images and have to wait for a reply via that. Not impressed :sad:

Flannels CS is really bad!

Wasn't there a member in this thread that was returning a choc bays? Maybe they can send that one to you if they are willing to reduce the price.

There is just one back in stock I think!

Tricky. I'd be inclined to keep your one but with a discount as you then have the drop you want?[/QUOTE]

If only they would reply. I am going to call again tomorrow and see if there has been any development. I Forwarded on my original email with the photos. I then sent another one asking for then to let me know if they had received it and I haven't had anything back. Funny how three of us have three different seasons. One with the burgandy dust bag one with grey and mine has white. I definitely think mine is ex display though. Even the feet on the bottom have worn in the centre.

Flannels CS is really bad!

Wasn't there a member in this thread that was returning a choc bays? Maybe they can send that one to you if they are willing to reduce the price.

It definitely is. It was as if I had done something wrong! What happened to the customer is always right lol. Depending on how this goes i feel like emailing mulberry just to point out the sort of store associated with their stock.

Tricky. I'd be inclined to keep your one but with a discount as you then have the drop you want?

If only they would reply. I am going to call again tomorrow and see if there has been any development. I Forwarded on my original email with the photos. I then sent another one asking for then to let me know if they had received it and I haven't had anything back. Funny how three of us have three different seasons. One with the burgandy dust bag one with grey and mine has white. I definitely think mine is ex display though. Even the feet on the bottom have worn in the centre.

It definitely is. It was as if I had done something wrong! What happened to the customer is always right lol. Depending on how this goes i feel like emailing mulberry just to point out the sort of store associated with their stock.[/QUOTE]

I emailed soon after placing my order last Thursday to request, if possible, a bag with even grain and made in England. They emailed back today saying, they'd look into the issue and could I send photos. Eh?????

It definitely is. It was as if I had done something wrong! What happened to the customer is always right lol. Depending on how this goes i feel like emailing mulberry just to point out the sort of store associated with their stock.
[/QUOTE]

I agree, have have really poor service from Flannels before - they just don't seem to care at all. If I were Mulberry I'd be having words with them...

I agree, have have really poor service from Flannels before - they just don't seem to care at all. If I were Mulberry I'd be having words with them...[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: Called again and spoke to a different women. She confirmed my email had arrived with photos accessible and now she would pass it onto management. I can see light but the tunnel is still long! Lol 🙈

I agree, have have really poor service from Flannels before - they just don't seem to care at all. If I were Mulberry I'd be having words with them...

UPDATE: Called again and spoke to a different women. She confirmed my email had arrived with photos accessible and now she would pass it onto management. I can see light but the tunnel is still long! Lol 🙈[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't have to work this hard should you 😟

Keep fighting, you're in the right!:boxing:

I went in with the 'I'm sorry to bother you' line today seemed to go down better that just stating the facts. The lady was actually very polite and clear.

Shouldn't have to work this hard should you 😟

I feel like I'm pestering as if I've down something wrong. I tell you when I worked at Harvey Nichols no one was ever nice to me when something had gone wrong with their items. Even after 10 years of use lol!

Fingers crossed, fashionlover! The choc one is still in stock...

I said that on the phone and she said they would have to look. Hmm seems a little odd to me. Don't get why they didn't pull that one and send me it. I don't want to come across too arsey though incase who ever deals with it decide to not be as helpful as possible.

I feel like dory on the kids film Finding Nemo 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming'

A result this week would be nice!