Your LV at Starbucks

IMG_1601_zpstxyfuzvh.jpg
:smile:
Alma BB :smile:

To anyone who sees this thread and is annoyed about me titling it specifically to Starbucks; I'm sorry about that.

If I had the ability to change the thread title, maybe I would make it, "Your LV and your favorite coffee".

But I guess if I saw a thread that doesn't appeal to my taste, I would just not participate.

What I love about the TPF is that you can make a thread about anything you want that has to do with the designer or topic at hand. Not everything will appeal to everyone, but I think it's fun to find groups/clubhouses/threads that you find fun.

I know I'm always in a better mood after I have my Starbucks! Cheers! [emoji173]️[emoji477]️[emoji173]️

To anyone who sees this thread and is annoyed about me titling it specifically to Starbucks; I'm sorry about that.

If I had the ability to change the thread title, maybe I would make it, "Your LV and your favorite coffee".

But I guess if I saw a thread that doesn't appeal to my taste, I would just not participate.

What I love about the TPF is that you can make a thread about anything you want that has to do with the designer or topic at hand. Not everything will appeal to everyone, but I think it's fun to find groups/clubhouses/threads that you find fun.

I know I'm always in a better mood after I have my Starbucks! Cheers! [emoji173]️[emoji477]️[emoji173]️

No need to apologize! I can't believe anyone would post in a thread that they don't like the content of the thread?! Geez, there are so many other threads to post in if you don't like Starbucks.
I LOVE Starbucks and guess what - I don't even drink coffee (I'm a tea person).
I'm not sure I would be able to ever post in this thread because my closest Starbucks is a drive thru so I hardly ever sit in a store, but thanks for starting this thread :smile:

No need to apologize! I can't believe anyone would post in a thread that they don't like the content of the thread?! Geez, there are so many other threads to post in if you don't like Starbucks.

I LOVE Starbucks and guess what - I don't even drink coffee (I'm a tea person).

I'm not sure I would be able to ever post in this thread because my closest Starbucks is a drive thru so I hardly ever sit in a store, but thanks for starting this thread :smile:

Aw, thank you my love. There is always vacations or out of town ventures! Lol[emoji173]️