Chocolate Bayswater Discontinued?

That's a beauty - the leather looks fab, grainy enough but not too grainy!

Thanks Skater. I'm really pleased with this bays - such a good price and perfect handle drop. Hope things work out okay for fashionlover and that those that managed to bag one (pardon the pun) have bags in perfect condition too! 😀

Thanks Skater. I'm really pleased with this bays - such a good price and perfect handle drop. Hope things work out okay for fashionlover and that those that managed to bag one (pardon the pun) have bags in perfect condition too! 😀

Unfortunately no luck for me. No replacement availble. Customer service was awful. Claimed they never got my first email but did get the second one. (both in my sent file so don't understand that.) I asked about discount she said I need clearer images. Resent my original email with all the images and have to wait for a reply via that. Not impressed :sad:

Unfortunately no luck for me. No replacement availble. Customer service was awful. Claimed they never got my first email but did get the second one. (both in my sent file so don't understand that.) I asked about discount she said I need clearer images. Resent my original email with all the images and have to wait for a reply via that. Not impressed :sad:

sorry to hear that, fashionlover! :tdown: - I'll never understand how CS can be so bad. Shouldn't they know that bad experiences with them spread so much faster than good one?

I'm really excited to receive my chocolate Bays and hope that it's in good condition...

So sorry to hear that fashionlover. Can only hope for a good reduction from CS now! Fingers crossed! :hugs:

sorry to hear that, fashionlover! :tdown: - I'll never understand how CS can be so bad. Shouldn't they know that bad experiences with them spread so much faster than good one?

I'm really excited to receive my chocolate Bays and hope that it's in good condition...
Welcome Blooomy! Let us know when your chunk of chocolate arrives ! :smile:

Mine is here!! I have been over it with a fine tooth comb, all looks good, made in England but my handle drop is more 16cm and I have the new dust bag, grey with gold mulberry lettering on. Not sent in a box though - shocking if you ask me. But, I've got my bag, she's safe and I'm very happy with it, the grain nice too. 😀😀😀

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 202
Mine is here!! I have been over it with a fine tooth comb, all looks good, made in England but my handle drop is more 16cm and I have the new dust bag, grey with gold mulberry lettering on. Not sent in a box though - shocking if you ask me. But, I've got my bag, she's safe and I'm very happy with it, the grain nice too. 😀😀😀

congrats, baggymama!! Are the newer ones with golden hardware?

It sold out 😩😩😩
have a look here - so hurry up!