Opinions on 2010 Castagna Day

Hello! I used to have a Twiggy in Castagna. The leather aged wonderfully, almost "antique" & "rusty" feel, if you like it.

2010 leather is know to be one of the good year for Balenciaga leather. And i guess you ve already known, i adore hobo & shoulder carrying style :graucho:

Considering this bag and would love some opinions on the leather and colour combo. How does castagna hold up as a colour? I've never had 2010 leather...thanks!

http://www.lovethatbag.ca/collections/balenciaga/products/balenciaga-day-bag-in-castagna-brown-with-rose-gold-giant-hardware

Hello! I used to have a Twiggy in Castagna. The leather aged wonderfully, almost "antique" & "rusty" feel, if you like it.

2010 leather is know to be one of the good year for Balenciaga leather. And i guess you ve already known, i adore hobo & shoulder carrying style :graucho:

Thanks peacebabe, I've tried to delete this post, as I've found another day that I prefer...it just wouldn't go away...:roflmfao: ...I'll post a pic if and when it works out for me!