Black Glazed leather classic flap?

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Has anyone see this IRL? I was talking to an SA at NM and she was describing this to me, she said "medium sized classic flap with the leather going through the chain (pewter color)" She said it's not patent, but a shiny leather and the price is $2395.

thanks, now I saw it, I think I'll pass.
These bags are not the black metallic reissue (if you folllow the whole thread)-they are timeless classics with the reissue/or mademoiselle lock and they are more expensive than the reissue.I saw the 227 black metallic reissue in the lookbook at the C boutique:the leather looked really shiny and it had silver or ruthenium reissue chains!Unfortunately the pics was too tiny and I could not see details!

These bags are not the black metallic reissue (if you folllow the whole thread)-they are timeless classics with the reissue/or mademoiselle lock and they are more expensive than the reissue.I saw the 227 black metallic reissue in the lookbook at the C boutique:the leather looked really shiny and it had silver or ruthenium reissue chains!Unfortunately the pics was too tiny and I could not see details!

i don't believe she was describing the reissue. please see her description below....that's why i attached the link:

"Has anyone see this IRL? I was talking to an SA at NM and she was describing this to me, she said "medium sized classic flap with the leather going through the chain (pewter color)" She said it's not patent, but a shiny leather and the price is $2395."

Yes sweetsparkle I guess you're right now that I read this thread again!lol!I hope my post is of some help for those interested in the black metallic reissue at least!Thanks for clarifying things anyway!:oh:

Yes sweetsparkle I guess you're right now that I read this thread again!lol!I hope my post is of some help for those interested in the black metallic reissue at least!Thanks for clarifying things anyway!:oh:

Yes, your post is definitely helpful! I just didn't want to confuse her as I was confused myself when this bag first came out by none other than my SA. lol. :smile: