Help! Offered a Constance...

Ms Bunny

Nov 2, 2014
My SA just called and offered a C in Saguine. I wasn't looking for this color but have been wanting to add a C to my collection. I wear a lot of neutrals so I think the pop of color would be perfect! I'm a little worried about transfer if I wear it casually with jeans. What does everyone think? Thank you in advance for your help [emoji173]️

I have a Sanguine Birkin with ghw (but in Togo), and it's actually quite easy to wear.
It's a true chameleon (corail-ish) and I think it's even more beautiful in Swift.
As for color transfer, you always have to be careful when wearing a lighter color with jeans.
But if you are careful that the Constance won't rub against you jeans, you should be fine.
Only you can decide if you love the color. If you have the option to go to the boutique, I would recommend that so that you can see it in real life and then decide ;).
Good luck!

I'd buy any C I get offered with. But I agree with etoupebirkin, if you're on the fence go see it first. But I've turned down Ks just so I'm budget ready for a C. 😜

I say look at it in person! Sanguine is a pretty color to mix with neutrals if you like pink/orange combos!

I've actually had pretty good luck with not having color transfer issues with bags and I wear dark jeans all the time...but I don't have a swift bag to compare. Good luck deciding!!

Yes 100%. It is a good color that offers a bit of spice to a neutral wardrobe but it is not sooo bold that it over powers. Again, like others have mentioned, it needs to appear to your personal taste. Good luck.

My SA just called and offered a C in Saguine. I wasn't looking for this color but have been wanting to add a C to my collection. I wear a lot of neutrals so I think the pop of color would be perfect! I'm a little worried about transfer if I wear it casually with jeans. What does everyone think? Thank you in advance for your help [emoji173]️

Go and view it personally
See if it changes your opinions
My view on sanguine
Not a difficult color to match
Goes well with neutral
Love contrast stitching on it
Its not wow color
Maybe takes some time for you fall in love
As for c24
Strap is not very long
Maybe it barely touches that much of your jeans if you worry about color transfer
Use the shorter strap options if you wearing darker color
Long option for pastel outfit
What you may like to focus is
Can you accept swift getting scratches

Anyway like i say previously
I will grab any constance
I will not turn a c down
Haha

Gd luck