Which would you rather?

nladxo

Mar 7, 2015
I'm currently saving up for another LV bag but I'm stuck choosing between 3 beautiful bags.
  • Alma BB in DE
  • Neverfull MM in DE
  • Speedy B 25 in DE

I currently own a Classic Speedy 30 in Mono, a Mono Cles, and a Mono Favorite MM. I had boughten the Speedy B strap to use with my Favorite & I have considered using it with my Speedy but I'm not too sure on the wear and tear that it could cause since the classic speedy wasn't made to be used with a strap.

I love the looks of bags that you could use as a cross body or as a hand held (like the Alma and Speedy B). But over the past week, I have fallen involve with the Neverfull MM and found that it would be the perfect everyday bag for myself, but I can't seem to make up my mind for which one I should save for.

I'm just looking for opinions as to what the pros/cons are for each bag & which one would be the bang for it's buck (but lets be honest, they all are worth the bag for its buck):biggrin:

I don't think having an extra strap for your Speedy will damage it, so I would skip the Speedy B and opt either for the Alma or the Neverfull. It all depends on your lifestyle, but consider that the Alma might not hold as much but that it zips up. Personally I would go for the bag that either gives me the most joy aesthetically or is the most practical, depending on what you need in your collection. Both bags are LV classics so it's not like you'll make a mistake but definitely check in your wardrobe and see if you want a tote vs. a structured bag.

If you get the Neverfull you will have a lovely diverse collection - a bag for every need. I love having those options! i too have a Speedy 30 and a neverfull. Though i do not have the favorite i have other cross-body bags and really appreciate the diversity. A bag for every occasion. :smile:

I'm currently saving up for another LV bag but I'm stuck choosing between 3 beautiful bags.
  • Alma BB in DE
  • Neverfull MM in DE
  • Speedy B 25 in DE

I currently own a Classic Speedy 30 in Mono, a Mono Cles, and a Mono Favorite MM. I had boughten the Speedy B strap to use with my Favorite & I have considered using it with my Speedy but I'm not too sure on the wear and tear that it could cause since the classic speedy wasn't made to be used with a strap.

I love the looks of bags that you could use as a cross body or as a hand held (like the Alma and Speedy B). But over the past week, I have fallen involve with the Neverfull MM and found that it would be the perfect everyday bag for myself, but I can't seem to make up my mind for which one I should save for.

I'm just looking for opinions as to what the pros/cons are for each bag & which one would be the bang for it's buck (but lets be honest, they all are worth the bag for its buck):biggrin:
Alma BB DE!

The neverfull strap hurts cos it's so thin. I have both the alma bb n the speedy b n use them differently. The bb more formal...n cute. That said, I use my speedy b the most as a bashed bag..esp in de, it can take anything.

I only have the Alma PM but thinking about getting the speed b 25 but now my heart is going towards Alma bb in vernis RI. If I were you I'll skip with the speedy since you already have one. It's a battle of where your planning to use it? Everyday go with neverfull, alma bb for light packing if you're up for that.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm considering selling my speedy to get the Speedy B but it has such sentimental value since I bought it in 2009 when I was 14 with my own money from working. so ugh, these decisions are just so hard.

This is hard as I have all 3 styles you are considering and love them all plus a favourite mm that you have.

For variation I would pick the neverfull first ,then you have a smaller bag, handle held and tote bag.

You can then save for one of the other two for the next bag.

I wouldn't sell your speedy as its a different print and your regret it if it has sentimental value to you.