Please help me decide!

Jun 5, 2012
We'll be travelling through Heathrow this weekend, and hubby has said that he wants to get me a gift from duty free :graucho:

My jewellery preference is usually bracelet > earrings > necklace >>>>> ring, but I recently got a pair of nice diamond studs, so it's bracelet or necklace.

I'm considering either a rose gold Heart of Cartier necklace
N5qqvvA.png

Pros - I don't have a rose gold necklace atm, and this is a cute & simple piece for everyday.
Cons - A necklace wouldn't get as much wear as a bracelet (will have to take it off before bed).

Or a rose gold RTT mini bead bracelet
fLOdxwR.jpg

Pros - Rose gold! Bracelet! Just too cute.
Cons - Hubby doesn't like it and thinks that it looks like a generic bead bracelet, I have concerns about the durability of hollow beads, plus I already have so many bracelets/bangles and not enough arms :P

Which of these would you choose and why? TIA! :love:

The Tiffany bead bracelets are very durable! They look great alone and worn layered. It sounds like you've got plenty of other lovely pieces you could wear with it.
Have you tried either piece on?

The Tiffany bead bracelets are very durable! They look great alone and worn layered. It sounds like you've got plenty of other lovely pieces you could wear with it.
Have you tried either piece on?

I've tried on the bead bracelet a few years ago when it was only available in yellow gold and silver (didn't want YG/silver), but I haven't tried the necklace. I'm trying to decide before the weekend so I can call ahead to reserve, in case they don't have the one I want in stock.

I've tried on the bead bracelet a few years ago when it was only available in yellow gold and silver (didn't want YG/silver), but I haven't tried the necklace. I'm trying to decide before the weekend so I can call ahead to reserve, in case they don't have the one I want in stock.

Good plan :yes: yes they don't always have everything in stock.
Both pieces are beautiful, look forward to hearing what you decide on. Sounds like you're leaning toward the necklace?

Good plan :yes: yes they don't always have everything in stock.
Both pieces are beautiful, look forward to hearing what you decide on. Sounds like you're leaning toward the necklace?

I think I might be leaning towards the necklace, but I'm not 100% sure! I keep going around in circles with "do I need another bracelet"... "but the necklace is nice"... "I don't wear necklaces as often as bracelets"... "though I could start"... "but bracelet"... "hubby doesn't like it and he's liked all of my jewellery purchases so far"... Decisions, decisions! :P

I think I might be leaning towards the necklace, but I'm not 100% sure! I keep going around in circles with "do I need another bracelet"... "but the necklace is nice"... "I don't wear necklaces as often as bracelets"... "though I could start"... "but bracelet"... "hubby doesn't like it and he's liked all of my jewellery purchases so far"... Decisions, decisions! :P

:giggles: lol, I've been confused like that lots of times, I know how you feel. Something else entirely different might catch your eye in store! Can you make sure both are in stock for you to try?