let see some BV bracelets!

CX827

Jun 6, 2007
Hey! This is gonna be my first post here.

I was wondering how many BV luver bracelets here? What color do you have?
In here HK, almost see them in different colors in the wild everyday:drool:

Here are couple pics…
sokaiman1979-img600x450-1175709160b.jpg

sokaiman1979-img600x450-1175709161b.jpg

sokaiman1979-img600x450-11757091-1.jpg

sillyyo-img600x450-1180980695___009.jpg

and featuring BV cell phone string (is that how it calls?)
I have the long one, but the short one also very nice:wlae:

vipstationonline-img600x402-1180143.jpg

what color of bracelet do you have? let show em':yahoo:

I Love the green one. How much is that?
Where can I get one in the US? - I can't find it in their website.

maybe you can find at BV store.

i live in hong kong and all five stores have bracelets and cell phone string. Those bracelets start at HK$1030 which’s about US$130.

go visit BV store, they have many different color and length. try them on!!:yahoo:

Welcome to tPF, CX827!

You're def rockin' your bracelets! They're such a different feel from the silver bracelets from the ones that have already been posted here, but equally as cute! :yes:

I've never seen those bracelets before either and I must say that I love them. I think, like dervilfal I will be adding one to my 'list'. I like the Black One.

Do they all have the Silver Tag on?

Thank u Nymph,

The silver one also nice, but I am more into leather. ya know BV’s leather…:drool: Incredible

Ali-bagpuss

Yea! They all come with the silver tag. Those bracelets have been on the market for more than two years. And also have different style, the green one I post above is single string and the brown one on the wrist is double.

Those bracelets have been on the market for more than two years. And also have different style, the green one I post above is single string and the brown one on the wrist is double.

Very nice and welcome CX827! I saw my SA has a double strap metallic grey one from previous season. Very cool indeed and super rugged! :supacool: