Help with deciding on a boy, please….

Sep 7, 2014
Hey ladies,

Soon I will be purchasing my first boy bag, however, I have no idea which size to get. I prefer bags that I can store a good amount of things in (a small make up bag, thin wallet, occasionally an iPad mini, LV key holder, ect.). I have the jumbo, and I LOVE it. It fits all of the things I mentioned. I also have a M/L flap that I use mostly for dinner since it doesn't hold as much.

At the moment, I can't decide between new medium boy or the large size. I want this bag to be an everyday bag and fit a good amount of things (like my jumbo). I tried them both on and preferred how the new medium looked on me, yet, I'm unsure if it holds a lot. Does the new medium hold just as much as the classic jumbo? I REALLY like the new medium, but with the price difference between it and the large being reasonable (IMO), I'm considering the large too for more space.

*I would like to add, I find the jumbo perfect and the maxi too big for my taste (incase they are equivalent to the new medium and large). Thanks!

Hey ladies,

Soon I will be purchasing my first boy bag, however, I have no idea which size to get. I prefer bags that I can store a good amount of things in (a small make up bag, thin wallet, occasionally an iPad mini, LV key holder, ect.). I have the jumbo, and I LOVE it. It fits all of the things I mentioned. I also have a M/L flap that I use mostly for dinner since it doesn't hold as much.

At the moment, I can't decide between new medium boy or the large size. I want this bag to be an everyday bag and fit a good amount of things (like my jumbo). I tried them both on and preferred how the new medium looked on me, yet, I'm unsure if it holds a lot. Does the new medium hold just as much as the classic jumbo? I REALLY like the new medium, but with the price difference between it and the large being reasonable (IMO), I'm considering the large too for more space.

*I would like to add, I find the jumbo perfect and the maxi too big for my taste (incase they are equivalent to the new medium and large). Thanks!
I would go with the New Medium. It's comparable to the Jumbo in what it can hold. Check out Youtube videos, I know there are a few that compare the Jumbo to the NM.

Did you try the large Boy? For some reason it always looks odd to me-the size and style don't look as complimentary as the med sizes.

IMO, the Boy bag is hard to use as an everyday if you need to carry alot. I also miss the back pocket on the classic flap when I use it.

Did you try the large Boy? For some reason it always looks odd to me-the size and style don't look as complimentary as the med sizes.

IMO, the Boy bag is hard to use as an everyday if you need to carry alot. I also miss the back pocket on the classic flap when I use it.

I did. I didn't like how big the large boy looked, but was willing to overlook that for more space. It seems the new medium may be just what I need since another poster said it's somewhat similar to the jumbo in space. :smile:

Hey ladies,

I would go with the new medium too, never liked the look of the large boy bags:thinking:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452432971.470651.jpg

This is the bag in the large size. It's glazed calfskin I think. It's so beautiful in the new medium size! Now I'm researching all I can about patent leather because I plan to always have this bag in my collection and want it to last for many years even if I were to wear it often.