Delightful MM vs Evasion zippy wallet

Sep 7, 2009
I bought the Evasion zippy wallet ! Should I keep this limited edition piece or buy a Delightful MM for my collection? I can do one or the other! I know they are not a similar item but hard to decide as one is limited edition but Delightful I might get more use out of ??

Other wallets I have include ZCP in rouge fauviste and damier, Sarah in vernis and Insolite in multicolor! I have a mini pochette in Evasion ! have the Galliera for hobo style but want a hobo in Damier ? Any suggestions?

I bought the Evasion zippy wallet ! Should I keep this limited edition piece or buy a Delightful MM for my collection? I can do one or the other! I know they are not a similar item but hard to decide as one is limited edition but Delightful I might get more use out of ??

Other wallets I have include ZCP in rouge fauviste and damier, Sarah in vernis and Insolite in multicolor! I have a mini pochette in Evasion ! have the Galliera for hobo style but want a hobo in Damier ? Any suggestions?

I would choose the delightful for sure!

I would pick the delightful. I have two evasion pieces and I am worried about the chipping. I think you would get more use out of the delightful. There will be other LE item you can get..which item do you think you'd use more?

Delightful. Since you have an Evasion piece and some full-size wallets, you'll get a lot of use out of the Delightful since you're looking for a hobo bag. I have it in Delightful DE and it's a fantastic everyday, carefree bag. Good luck!

The Delightful has my vote. You already have an Evasion piece and a couple of wallets in your collection but only have one hobo bag and are actively looking to add another.

Delightful. Since you have an Evasion piece and some full-size wallets, you'll get a lot of use out of the Delightful since you're looking for a hobo bag. I have it in Delightful DE and it's a fantastic everyday, carefree bag. Good luck!

Didnot know chipping was a concern! Will defitely exchange it then !

The Delightful has my vote. You already have an Evasion piece and a couple of wallets in your collection but only have one hobo bag and are actively looking to add another.
Thanks watching reviews on this! Looks like it is very comfortable too!

Delightful.

Delightful!
Thank u!