Show Off Your Burberry Collection

Sooooo... I have my "new" Burberry London black trench that I got for a Christmas present, which is my avatar (thanks, TheRealReal!!!) and I do have a vintage Burberrys silk shirt that I scored from Goodwill.

Because I was itching for a nice, simple winter shirt, I spotted this Burberry Brit burgundy shirt for less than $100. Thought it was a good price for my first actually new piece of Burberry apparel.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Burberry-Brit-Long-Check-Cuff-Short-Sleeve-Tee-Red-/prod184460199_cat57030758__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat57030758%2526pageSize%253D30%2526Nao%253D0%2526Ns%253DMAX_PROMO_PRICE%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod184460199&cmCat=product

Next up: over the next few years, I want a Heritage trench, a black quilted jacket, a cashmere scarf with the traditional plaid pattern, and a bag though I haven't really settled on which one.

I'm new here. Was directed here when I purchased a purse from eBay. SO happy with it.

Burberry is my favourite designer for accessories. I have a monogrammed scarf, and I love their beauty range.

emUMofv.jpg

Purchased my first Burberry handbag last week. Found this beautiful Ashbury bag in a local designer consignment shop. The picture doesn't do the bag justice. Looooove it!

Attachments

• 2016-01-15 03.34.37.jpg
    2016-01-15 03.34.37.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 755
My first (but hopefully not my last) Burberry is this Burberry Brit dress I purchased from a premium consignment shop that is based in Montreal, Own the Couture. I'm quite excited about it and looking forward to wearing it to work tomorrow. The dress still had tags on from Holt Renfrew.

Attachments

• dress burberry.jpg
    dress burberry.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 704
My first (but hopefully not my last) Burberry is this Burberry Brit dress I purchased from a premium consignment shop that is based in Montreal, Own the Couture. I'm quite excited about it and looking forward to wearing it to work tomorrow. The dress still had tags on from Holt Renfrew.

wow - that's a classic. You can wear that forever.

Excellent choice and lucky find!
t