My first Givenchy Bag

hightea_xx

infusion d'homme
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Nipped into Holts while I was visiting Montreal on Sunday and was lucky to find this lovely bag on 50% off! I've been eyeing one for a while, and though it always comes up as a possible contender, I always usually go a different way (usually Dior, as I am an addict). But the price and the colour (blue is my all time favourite) meant I couldn't pass it up! It is a bit on the smaller side, but the unique shape allows for so much stuff so I'm not unhappy by any means!

Without further ado....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452044202.007356.jpg

Small blue Pandora! Does anyone know the name of the colour?? It's the bright blue not navy :smile:))

Holts has some GORGEOUS Pandora bags - love yours!! Wish they also had more options in Antigona like they do Pandora.

Thanks! And yes I agree the colour assortment for the pandora series is much more expansive than the Antigona.... Such a shame!

Nice! I was eyeing this color at Barneys, but ended up going with the bright yellow version. My first small panda as well (typically rock the medium size).

Ooo do you have a reveal threat or post? Would love to see the yellow shade!!!

Congratulations! The Pandora is a good unisex style.

Thanks! I saw a medium or large on a client last year in an 'Hermes orange' colour which put it on my radar!

I'm sorry to post this under a different subject but I don't have permission to start a new thread. Hope you guys forgive me >.<

I got a Pandora PURE from Harrods (pure SMALL in black) while my mom got me one for my Christmas/bday from Barney's not knowing that I purchased one for myself. So I have 2 now (was going to return Barneys as harrods deal was so much better) but I noticed something weird.

2 bags in SMALL are different in size, leather finish and others.

1) Size is different.
The one I got from Harrods is slightly smaller in height, width and the volume of inside of the purse.

2) Strap
The strap width are the same but the holes are shaped differently.

3) Handle
Pandora Pure is known for its oversized handle but the one I got from Harrods is slightly smaller. The back of the purse where the strap meets the purse, is also different.

4) Leather Finish
The one I got from Harrods has a smoother leather finish and the grain of leather is much smaller than the one from Barney's.

I can't seem to upload the pics, it gives me an error message that the actions couldn't be processed and that I need to notify the admin for this?

Does anyone know what could be the reason by both authentic bags can be different in size? Both bags have receipts and tags from transactions I had from both stores. The barcodes are different but I figured because they are from different countries?

Please help me :sad:

I'm sorry to post this under a different subject but I don't have permission to start a new thread. Hope you guys forgive me >.<

I got a Pandora PURE from Harrods (pure SMALL in black) while my mom got me one for my Christmas/bday from Barney's not knowing that I purchased one for myself. So I have 2 now (was going to return Barneys as harrods deal was so much better) but I noticed something weird.

2 bags in SMALL are different in size, leather finish and others.

1) Size is different.
The one I got from Harrods is slightly smaller in height, width and the volume of inside of the purse.

2) Strap
The strap width are the same but the holes are shaped differently.

3) Handle
Pandora Pure is known for its oversized handle but the one I got from Harrods is slightly smaller. The back of the purse where the strap meets the purse, is also different.

4) Leather Finish
The one I got from Harrods has a smoother leather finish and the grain of leather is much smaller than the one from Barney's.

I can't seem to upload the pics, it gives me an error message that the actions couldn't be processed and that I need to notify the admin for this?

Does anyone know what could be the reason by both authentic bags can be different in size? Both bags have receipts and tags from transactions I had from both stores. The barcodes are different but I figured because they are from different countries?

Please help me :sad:

If I'm not mistaken the Pandora Pure has been updated in the last year or so, since its launch 2/3 years ago. I believe when it was first launched it was called the Pandora Flap, with the hand-carry handle being much more plain. When it evolved into the Pandora Pure, the hand-carry handle became more flattened at the base and more oversized, where it connects to the main body of the bag. I believe the sizes were also updated slightly at this time.

I think this is the differences you are noticing because one is from a different generation. If anyone has any other ideas they are more than welcome to comment!