Play by Sephora

I hope I can get in soon. What you have to remember is that this is only a 10$ box, you get samples, usually deluxe sample sizes of higher end Sephora type items. It is very unlikely you will get full sized items since most of the full sized items they will put in range from 15-110$. So you get samples to try out the brands for 10$.... I like Ipsy but it is getting repetitive and I have enough makeup bags to last me till forever. Plus alot of the samples or full sized items are not high end, they are items like Pixie that you can get at Target. That I think is how Sephora is different, theirs are all high end. To try before you buy on a budget. I heard there are 7 items this month as well where most brands are 5 items... Exciting. Excited to see your bags!

I hope I can get in soon. What you have to remember is that this is only a 10$ box, you get samples, usually deluxe sample sizes of higher end Sephora type items. It is very unlikely you will get full sized items since most of the full sized items they will put in range from 15-110$. So you get samples to try out the brands for 10$.... I like Ipsy but it is getting repetitive and I have enough makeup bags to last me till forever. Plus alot of the samples or full sized items are not high end, they are items like Pixie that you can get at Target. That I think is how Sephora is different, theirs are all high end. To try before you buy on a budget. I heard there are 7 items this month as well where most brands are 5 items... Exciting. Excited to see your bags!

It is 6 deluxe samples I believe! Many of the samples are sizes that you would rarely have the opportunity to receive. You also get a Play Pass that you can redeem for 50 points when you take it into the store. Plus, your $10 will count towards your points as well! I wasn't going to subscribe until I saw my coworker's boxes! She loves them!

It is 6 deluxe samples I believe! Many of the samples are sizes that you would rarely have the opportunity to receive. You also get a Play Pass that you can redeem for 50 points when you take it into the store. Plus, your $10 will count towards your points as well! I wasn't going to subscribe until I saw my coworker's boxes! She loves them!
You are so lucky!! So excited for you