SO IN noe and NEW RELEASE info!!!!!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!

I finally picked up my So noe today....:yahoo:

But.......there was a new Damier bag coming out in Sept of this year that was totally........:drool:

And I had to wait list and dont know how Im gonna swing this one but....Its a must have....its beautiful!!!! Take a look;)

Attachments

• IMG00026.JPG
    IMG00026.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG00025.JPG
    IMG00025.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 456
  • DSCF0026.JPG
    DSCF0026.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 492
Cool! hard to see can you describe it?

I'll try...there is a pleat in the front like the stephen bags, mono...and the opening has a zipper and looks like the knightbridge but more femine like the marc jacob bag opening...then it has the leather rolled handles with the attached shoulder strap....its really neat.....

Bagluvluv... is this style called the premium? do you mind telling me the price as well??

i hope it comes in azur :P

Its referred to just as handbag pm and gm....thats how it was written on the look book...

Premium sounds familar...as I was looking at the book today at the store..I think it referred to something else but cant be sure...sorry!! It did not say anything about the azur in this design....

Oh and the price is not set yet...it said something like 1420.....

YUM!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your new bag!!!

...and that new Damier bag is TDF!!! :drool:

Thanks John!!!!!!! I was so excited about my SO untill I saw the new bag coming out..then I had a second of regret but I felt better after I waitlisted...I have to save up something awful now...ughhhhhh:roflmfao:

BOTH of those bags are TDF! Thanks for sharing with us and if you find out anything new on the fall (new pictures/pricing) bag keep us posted!! :smile: Congrats!!