Prada double cuir in caramel - large or med? Prada store or reseller?

bri2013k

Nov 27, 2015
Hi all,

I am eyeing there Prada double cuir in caramel in either a med or large. I am just over 5'7 and looking to use the purse both for nicer functions and everyday type use. I was looking at the large but am now starting to feel the medium is more commonly what has caught my eye on blogs and such. I can't see myself wearing it cross body but I think the large especially would look odd cross body.

Also - I had thought I'd buy from a reseller because they have a 14 day return but the Prada store is also an option - is there any advantage to buying from the Prada store itself?

Thanks for any input!!!

Hi all,

I am eyeing there Prada double cuir in caramel in either a med or large. I am just over 5'7 and looking to use the purse both for nicer functions and everyday type use. I was looking at the large but am now starting to feel the medium is more commonly what has caught my eye on blogs and such. I can't see myself wearing it cross body but I think the large especially would look odd cross body.

Also - I had thought I'd buy from a reseller because they have a 14 day return but the Prada store is also an option - is there any advantage to buying from the Prada store itself?

Thanks for any input!!!

No! There is no advantage to buying from the Prada store! I won't do it again. There are no returns allowed from the Prada boutiques, only exchanges. I would buy from Neiman Marcus. I have bought and returned there.

Last edited:
Thanks to both of you - mfa that thread was so helpful! You actually now have me questioning the choice to get the caramel!!! My thinking was that the caramel could go with black or with lighter colours - but I've been thinking a lot about the cameo and after seeing your poctures I'm reminded how gorgeous the color is - the issue tho is weather is be able to match it!!! Any thoughts? What did you end up getting?

I believe there are 3 sizes: medium, small, mini. What they call a medium is actually a large and does not come with the shoulder strap. The small (which is the medium size) is the perfect size in my opinion. The mini is not that much smaller and I almost bought it, but it's a little bit small for me - I am 5'3", but it would look better for evenings out.
Here I am with the small.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,283
I believe there are 3 sizes: medium, small, mini. What they call a medium is actually a large and does not come with the shoulder strap. The small (which is the medium size) is the perfect size in my opinion. The mini is not that much smaller and I almost bought it, but it's a little bit small for me - I am 5'3", but it would look better for evenings out.

Looks amazing!! [emoji7] Are you able to wear that over your shoulder?

So glad I stumbled upon this thread. That is the exact bag I've been looking.

Black with the red interior.

Would you be able to post the style #?

I found this on prada.com:
Which one is the size you are showing?

PRADA DOUBLE BAG
1BG756_2A4A_F0002_V_OOO - $2980

or this one

PRADA DOUBLE BAG
1BG775_2A4A_F0632_V_OOO - $2780

You look fabulous!
Thanks!

Great color choice-I'd recommend buying from the actual store or premier department store. These bags are super faked now. Even some resellers with good intentions may accidentally let a good fake slip by.

This bag is also on my 2016 list ;)