Samorga liners - before and after

Here's a selection of photos of the 4 I ordered. Purple for my black glossy goat bays, pink for my putty pebbled print bays, a neutral colour for my oak NVT bays and grey for my black glossy goat medium lily.

Can I be cheeky and piggyback this thread?!

Louliu - as a fellow black SDR owner - what colour would you go for? Not too bright but not too dark... would also like to use it in my oxblood SBS.

Lol, i may dabble in a bright pink just for SDR , but to answer your question, to go with Oxblood and black.... Hmmmmm, would have to be wine. I use my wine alexa liner that I bought for my BF tassel in my black edie and goes perfectly well.

Lol, i may dabble in a bright pink just for SDR , but to answer your question, to go with Oxblood and black.... Hmmmmm, would have to be wine. I use my wine alexa liner that I bought for my BF tassel in my black edie and goes perfectly well.

I have a wine liner for my oak Bayswater and it looks great. Really loving the contrast ;)

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to order a liner for my steel blue regular lily any advice on colours? Would you recommend a pocket in the liner itself? I was thinking of teal blue or blue I don't want a stark contrast! Photos welcome if you already have one! X

I'd say cool blue samorga or maybe a grey one - less pockets the better

http://samorga.com/product/mulbery-regular-sized-lily-1-w7-5-h4-1-d2-2in/

I would agree, cool blue or even baby blue, it's easier to find things in a lighter colour...................definitely the fewer the pockets the better for a Lily

Piggy back away !
Thank you!

Thanks Louliu. Was wondering about a lightish grey to make things easier to find - but wine would look lovely too!