Help me choose the colour of my Saint Louis

Which colour should I go for?

• Black Saint-Louis PM

• White Saint-Louis PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

marymulberry

Sep 4, 2015
Hi guys!

I'm torn between the black and the white Saint Louis PM. I wanted the black for a long time until I saw the white on the body and thought it looked amazing.
If you have the white, do you only wear it seasonally? Is there any colour transfer?

Let me know! TIA.

I voted for the black. As much as I love the white, I am so worried about color transfer and I feel like it would show any wear or dirt easily, which is why I'm getting the black for myself. Maybe someone with the white will chime in on the wear and tear topic! I just feel like, for me, I would have less reservations about what to wear the black with (dark jeans, etc) than with the white so I would be more likely to reach for it more often.

I voted for the black. As much as I love the white, I am so worried about color transfer and I feel like it would show any wear or dirt easily, which is why I'm getting the black for myself. Maybe someone with the white will chime in on the wear and tear topic! I just feel like, for me, I would have less reservations about what to wear the black with (dark jeans, etc) than with the white so I would be more likely to reach for it more often.

Thanks, those are exactly my concerns! I might get an accessory of some kind in the white to make up for it...:graucho:

I rarely ever buy light bags because of that worry, at least light totes or purses that hang against my body (clutches are fine). I was in Disney this summer with a periwinkle-purple Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac I had worn many times before, with the same type of outfit, and got back to the hotel to see it had color trasnfer from my dark jean shorts! I was so upset but it's against my body so you can't really see. With the Goyard since it's like "reversable" as in both sides look the same, I'd hate to have to worry about making sure to wear it on one side only in case of transfer.

I feel like a Senat pouch in white would be amazing, and easy to avoid transfer, and so cute in the summer! The special color Senats are a bit much in price for me but after I get my bag I may save up for a yellow.

Reactions: Obsessed68
do you know if you can monogram after you have purchased?

I voted for white! I've had a white one for years and never had any issues with color transfer and I wear jeans all the time. I had the same concerns as everyone too!

Thanks for your feedback!! It's nice to know transfer isn't a concern as it is with thenLV DA print. It's not helping me choose but I'll have a look at my wardrobe and see what I use the most.

I voted for white! I've had a white one for years and never had any issues with color transfer and I wear jeans all the time. I had the same concerns as everyone too!

No no no stop confusing me hahaha! I keep going back to the black but I love the white and yellow and now this is throwing me off again! (Just kidding about stop confusing me, I highly appreciate your input as a Goyard white fabric owner hahah :biggrin: )

No no no stop confusing me hahaha! I keep going back to the black but I love the white and yellow and now this is throwing me off again! (Just kidding about stop confusing me, I highly appreciate your input as a Goyard white fabric owner hahah :biggrin: )

Hee hee....it's not an easy decision! I think I'm going gray for my next choice - somewhere between black and white :biggrin:

+1 on the white! I recently purchased my first white goyard and has been using it for 3 months and has no problem with color transfer what so ever. The bag in white softens down amazing :smile:

i have the black and love it! i feel it is easier to wear and I don't have to be super careful with it, however, it is a fun bag and i think my next one will be a color.