Can you exchange jewelry items internationally?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hi all- had a quick question...

If I bought an item at a us store but Canadian stores are closer to me, could I exchange the size there?

Or will it make the exchange very difficult?

Thanks!

I believe this could be done. I have read this somewhere. Which Canadian store are to close to? If you are exchanging at the Canadian flagship in Toronto, they could be more accommodating. I find that the smaller Tiffany boutiques are not too accommodating.

I believe this could be done. I have read this somewhere. Which Canadian store are to close to? If you are exchanging at the Canadian flagship in Toronto, they could be more accommodating. I find that the smaller Tiffany boutiques are not too accommodating.

Hi! Thanks for responding, Montreal but I'm not sure if it's small

The boutique on Sherbrooke is pretty big. Maybe you can call ahead to ask and to ensure that they have the smaller size.

Thank you! I called and received conflicting answers, ended up making the extra drive out to the original boutique. Too bad Tiffanys is marked up in Canada! Would solve all problems lol.

Thank you! I called and received conflicting answers, ended up making the extra drive out to the original boutique. Too bad Tiffanys is marked up in Canada! Would solve all problems lol.

I was told no, I bought an item in NY a few years back and wanted to exchange and they wouldn't do it at my boutique in Toronto. But as others have said if you have a good SA they might do it for you in Montreal? Canadian dollar is so bad right now, it's killing me lol. I've done so little shopping via the US recently because our dollar sucks right now!!!