TPF 2016 National Meet

May 13, 2009
Dear TPFers,

We're about less than six hours away from the New Year in the West coast so I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy and healthy 2016 !! May the new year also brings you lots of orange boxes.

2015 has been a great year as we had our first national meet in Las Vegas. I hope that we can hold another one next April and more members can join us this time.

Stay tuned as we roll out more info regarding to dates and program.

Happy New Year !!

Oh YAY!!!!! I'm so thrilled to hear this news and can't wait for this trip!!! 2016 will be an amazing year... I can feel it already!! Happy New Year dear Chkpfbeliever and I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!! :balloon::drinkup::balloon:

Oh YAY!!!!! I'm so thrilled to hear this news and can't wait for this trip!!! 2016 will be an amazing year... I can feel it already!! Happy New Year dear Chkpfbeliever and I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!! :balloon::drinkup::balloon:

Would love you to meet you in person and see your RT arm candy and B in action !! Have a great New year celebration !!🍾🍾🍾🍾

Me too! I think the same when I pass by the bar in Bellagio where we tossed em back! And I got a new malachite K to being next year! Whoopee! Can't wait to meet new faces and see familiar ones again. :dothewave::dothewave:

Me too! I think the same when I pass by the bar in Bellagio where we tossed em back! And I got a new malachite K to being next year! Whoopee! Can't wait to meet new faces and see familiar ones again. :dothewave::dothewave:

Okay, now I know I had not passed out yet! What? How did I miss this? What the heck and where was I??? You bought a malachite Kelly on this trip and I didn't see it happen??? Can we revisit 2015 please???

Okay, now I know I had not passed out yet! What? How did I miss this? What the heck and where was I??? You bought a malachite Kelly on this trip and I didn't see it happen??? Can we revisit 2015 please???
Omg Sparklisab - not only did I get a new malachite kelly, I also got a new colvert picotin! You weren't sleeping at the wheel...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she thinks you got it at the last meet up hun....

Sparkle - didn't mean to confuse you. I didn't get my malachite kelly at the last TPF meet up. I just got it last week in Vegas along with my colvert Pico.

I think she thinks you got it at the last meet up hun....

Sparkle - didn't mean to confuse you. I didn't get my malachite kelly at the last TPF meet up. I just got it last week in Vegas along with my colvert Pico.

:lolots::lolots::lolots::wtf::wtf::noggin::smooch:

Oh my goodness, I keep telling the grocery store clerks that I can't find my brain when they annoyingly ask me when it is too late, "did you find everything you need?"

Thank you darling Flava!! YES, MYH, I thought I had SOMEHOW missed you buying a kelly on first National Meet Up!!!

Last edited:
:lolots::lolots::lolots::wtf::wtf::noggin::smooch:

Oh my goodness, I keep telling the grocery store clerks that I can't find my brain when they annoying ask me when it is too late, "did you find everything you need?"

Thank you darling Flava!! YES, MYH, I thought I had SOMEHOW missed you buying a kelly on first National Meet Up!!!
I think if I had gotten a malachite kelly at the last meet up, it would have caused a commotion! :lolots: