New Mini Lady Dior design

Dior has released a new Lady Dior design that will give the Boy Chanel and any other small chain bag a run for its money.

The new seasonal mini Lady Dior will feature a beautiful removable chain with a comfortable shoulder detail that bears the distinctive Lady Dior ovals.

Now if only Dior made more mini Lady Diors like this instead of the new Diorama bag (the Boy Chanel look-a-like), they would win this competition. The flap closure of this classic mini Lady Dior design makes access to the contents of the bag easy.

The best part is that you can use the chain on other black Lady Dior bags, and even on their Diorissimo and Granville bags.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Lady Dior.

This is truly stunning [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7], I LOVE this..
Hopefully they won't make this mini LD as seasonal design. This bag is absolutely more elegant with the chain strap

Anybody here who has some pics of wearing her mini dior?
I love this version of the lady dior - especially because it's easier to get in and out… It's sooooo cute, but I'm not sure if it's too small for me (I'm about 170cm) :/

Reactions: AngelYuki
Hello i am thinking to buy a mini Lady Dior and i prefer a more durable than lambskin... And im crazy of this design. Is this more durable, Difficult to get colour transfer ON and if anyone can share THE pros AND cons of this design? It looks spectacular AND i hope it comes in mini size As well? How much is it retailing in UK AND Europe because a relative going there late Jan. I really hope to score this one! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452185047.723439.jpg

Hello i am thinking to buy a mini Lady Dior and i prefer a more durable than lambskin... And im crazy of this design. Is this more durable, Difficult to get colour transfer ON and if anyone can share THE pros AND cons of this design? It looks spectacular AND i hope it comes in mini size As well? How much is it retailing in UK AND Europe because a relative going there late Jan. I really hope to score this one! View attachment 3233926

It's a beautiful bag. We've discussed durability of the metallic leather/ lambskin etc here: http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/do-dior-bags-hold-their-value-over-time-930520-2.html
It's worth a read. I believe the gold lady dior is only available in the medium size, but someone may be able to correct me. I don't know the price of it in UK/EU sorry.

Hello i am thinking to buy a mini Lady Dior and i prefer a more durable than lambskin... And im crazy of this design. Is this more durable, Difficult to get colour transfer ON and if anyone can share THE pros AND cons of this design? It looks spectacular AND i hope it comes in mini size As well? How much is it retailing in UK AND Europe because a relative going there late Jan. I really hope to score this one! View attachment 3233926

The website shows the medium size, but I think it comes in the smaller size as well, because the other metallic perforated ones also came in the smallest size.

As MsHermesAU said, we've discussed the durability in a different thread. Check that thread out.

I also don't know the price, but it should be slightly pricier than the regular lambskin Lady Dior due to its special finish.

The website shows the medium size, but I think it comes in the smaller size as well, because the other metallic perforated ones also came in the smallest size.

As MsHermesAU said, we've discussed the durability in a different thread. Check that thread out.

I also don't know the price, but it should be slightly pricier than the regular lambskin Lady Dior due to its special finish.

Thx guys: i found it in some ig. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452220583.560066.jpgI believe this is mini, or small? I most probably think its mini.