Carly,carly,carly

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Oh man I want a carly!:drool: just wanted to let everyone know..lol but it'll be a few more weeks before i can get one......darn darn darn
yesterday i was worried because on the website, the large khaki gold wasn't up, i thought they were sold out or something:crybaby:but today they're back on!:sweatdrop:

I'm anxiously awaiting the new Carly colors to see if they come out with something gorgeous that I can' live without! Did you see the new thread on the all chocolate carly? Beautiful!:drool:

I have the Large Khaki/Saddle and I am in love with the khaki/chambray color! There was one on ebay that went for $400 here's the pic.

img_0962_1179799987.jpg

I think it's gorgeous!

I have the large black signature Carly and I love it. I think it's so chic looking. I had a large khaki/saddle too but ended up returning it because I thought it was too busy for me. Carly rocks.

I have the medium sig carly in black and I love it! I am anxiously waiting for the chocolate carly to come out. Do you think the chocolate and black/khaki carly will stay for a while or will it be seasonal only? I really want the chocolate carly but after PCE, I am on a ban(enforced by the boyfriend, lol) till the end of August, maybe even longer....What do you ladies think?

I have the medium sig carly in black and I love it! I am anxiously waiting for the chocolate carly to come out. Do you think the chocolate and black/khaki carly will stay for a while or will it be seasonal only? I really want the chocolate carly but after PCE, I am on a ban(enforced by the boyfriend, lol) till the end of August, maybe even longer....What do you ladies think?

i was told that there was a small selection of the khaki/black carly. get it sooner rather than later.