2016: What are you looking forward to getting?!

KBT39

KimmyT_Glam
Nov 17, 2015
2016 is days away!! Some of you may be returning from banishment! Others may be waiting for new releases! What are you most excited about getting?

I'll go first! I imposed personal banishment so I'm excited to buy my first 2 Fendi's very soon! First up, I've snagged the adorable 2jours Monster in black from a fellow TPF'r! Then I'll buy the stunning Peekaboo! Haven't decided on color way yet but I'm torn between turtle dove/tortoise accents or the powder gray/magenta! I'm leaning more towards the latter as to me it's a quintessential Peekaboo with that lovely unexpected pop of color!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the dot.com bag IRL! I'd love a peekaboo too, but that may have to wait; I already have a long wish list for next year lol!

Dare I dream for a Monster Selleria Men's Peekaboo?

Hope this dream becomes reality this coming year.

Attachments

• Fendi Bag Bugs Peekaboo Ssense.jpg
    Fendi Bag Bugs Peekaboo Ssense.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 253
Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like your opinion :biggrin:. I know this is a Fendi thread, but I found a good deal for the two below and I can't seem to choose. I know they are different, but both are satchels with shoulder straps. I almost always buy black bag with gold hardware. With that being said, the Fendi's color wouldn't be my first choice, but the blue is a nice color and even though the hardware has some silver, it also has a dark warm grayish color making it more neutral.

YSL bag is a earthy neutral gray color with gold hardware. I'm a little confused why this bag doesn't seem as popular? I can't seem to find much reviews on this. What do you guys think? I do like the Sac De Jour better, but my friend already has that so I wanted something else.

If you guys can help me out, that would be great! I've been going back and forth with this and it's starting to drive me crazy :P.

Thanks everyone and happy new years eve (almost)!

Attachments

• YSL.jpg
    YSL.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 247
  • FENDI.jpg
    FENDI.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 236
Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like your opinion :biggrin:. I know this is a Fendi thread, but I found a good deal for the two below and I can't seem to choose. I know they are different, but both are satchels with shoulder straps. I almost always buy black bag with gold hardware. With that being said, the Fendi's color wouldn't be my first choice, but the blue is a nice color and even though the hardware has some silver, it also has a dark warm grayish color making it more neutral.

YSL bag is a earthy neutral gray color with gold hardware. I'm a little confused why this bag doesn't seem as popular? I can't seem to find much reviews on this. What do you guys think? I do like the Sac De Jour better, but my friend already has that so I wanted something else.

If you guys can help me out, that would be great! I've been going back and forth with this and it's starting to drive me crazy :P.

Thanks everyone and happy new years eve (almost)!

I like the YSL more in this case, even though I'm normally a bigger fan of Fendi.