Mulberry. Fake or Authentic?

Have you got anywhere where you can go and look at these bags IRL to get an idea of size and what you really want. i saw a man with a piccadily and it was huge!
On the piccies I can't understand why the base of the bag is darker then the sides - I think it should all be the same colour as it is just the sueded side of the leather. There are so many fakes on e-bay if you can afford it I would get one from a reputable store and actually try the bag on before you buy!

Have you got anywhere where you can go and look at these bags IRL to get an idea of size and what you really want. i saw a man with a piccadily and it was huge!
On the piccies I can't understand why the base of the bag is darker then the sides - I think it should all be the same colour as it is just the sueded side of the leather. There are so many fakes on e-bay if you can afford it I would get one from a reputable store and actually try the bag on before you buy!

No, here where I live we dont have any of those kind of stores. And I miss it soooo much.
And I know they dont have the Bayswater bag in the store in Copenhagen, not the last time I was there. :tdown:

Maybe I should just find another bag. Im just really in to this kind of design.:cursing:

But thank you for all of your time, very kind!
I will keep my money, and then take a look ind the stores in CPH next time im there.

Both bags are fake Glad you didn't go for the tooled Bayswater the pictures are even that of a several fake websites , post anymore bags you need authenticating but i can tell you on Ebay UK at the moment there are only very few genuine Mulberry handbags so please do not bid before checking.

Both bags are fake Glad you didn't go for the tooled Bayswater the pictures are even that of a several fake websites , post anymore bags you need authenticating but i can tell you on Ebay UK at the moment there are only very few genuine Mulberry handbags so please do not bid before checking.

The last bag wash from a swedish page, but the price was always extremly cheap..
But thank you for your answer..

Im glad i found this page, so you can help me, because I can't see if the bag is fake or not, so thats nice to have this place.

After talking with a friend, I have decieded that I will find me a Bayswater, I think the size is OK for a laptop, some books etc. for school.
But they dont have it in the store here in DK. :sad:

The last bag wash from a swedish page, but the price was always extremly cheap..

Im glad i found this page, so you can help me, because I can't see if the bag is fake or not, so thats nice to have this place.

After talking with a friend, I have decieded that I will find me a Bayswater, I think the size is OK for a laptop, some books etc. for school.
What colour do you want the most? What is your budget in £ and i will have a look at Ebay for you and see if there is a genuine bag

you can buy the authentic one from their site www.mulberry.com which has online shopping, although I don't think they the tooled bayswater anymore

I have inspected the tooled bayswater very well when I was in the Uk as i really wanted to buy it...I think the one in the auction was fake.

What colour do you want the most? What is your budget in £ and i will have a look at Ebay for you and see if there is a genuine bag

Mmmm... There's two colours; Chocolat or the one i oak(is that what its called)?
My budget is max. 360£, if I can find the rest of the monye, right now I only have about 178£ :rolleyes: And you dont get much Mulberry for 178£ :P

But I would be very happy for your help. Very- very sweet of you.

you can buy the authentic one from their site www.mulberry.com which has online shopping, although I don't think they the tooled bayswater anymore

I have inspected the tooled bayswater very well when I was in the Uk as i really wanted to buy it...I think the one in the auction was fake.

It's also a very beautiful bag I think. But no, they don't have it for sale in their online shop. :smile:

I was also looking for a school bag that would fit a laptop and at least one larger book, and the bayswater was definitely too small (my laptop is 13"). I've never seen the Piccadilly, but I've just bought a Rebecca Minkoff tote for this purpose instead. You can order with the info here: http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/rebecca-minkoff-sample-sale-up-to-50-off-141420.html

The tote is only $300, which is an awesome deal. I've seen it in person and it's lovely. :yes:

Mmmm... There's two colours; Chocolat or the one i oak(is that what its called)?
My budget is max. 360£, if I can find the rest of the monye, right now I only have about 178£ :rolleyes: And you dont get much Mulberry for 178£ :P

But I would be very happy for your help. Very- very sweet of you.
Take a look at this 160123575716 :smile:

How about Net a Porter? they ship worldwide. Or, I dont know whether the MUlberry Factory shops ship outside the Uk, but maybe you could give them a call and see? I know someone on here got a Bayswater recently from one of the factory shops for a very good price.

I hope its not too late. I don't think it's real. Something about the look of the leather and the Mulberry tag and the key thingy. This is in regards to the OP.

:tup:I agree, I don't think either are real. So sad that they are noe faking Mulberry too!!! Ugh!:cursing: