Are these items still being sold?

honey52

O.G.
May 7, 2007
I've been looking on the french and uk lv sites because eluxury seems to always be lacking. Wondering if i can still find these items and if they're here to stay, or seasonal, or whatnot.

thanks~

Attachments

• LVheartpursemulticolore.JPG
    LVheartpursemulticolore.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 40
  • LVphonestrap.JPG
    LVphonestrap.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 46
  • LVvernisheartpurse.JPG
    LVvernisheartpurse.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 41
I think those were just limited edition. They're really hard to find. I think there was a rumour that they'll be releasing the heart coin purse in the fall in some other colors. If you want a MC coin purse, there was one on let trade. I got mine through them.

The Heart Coin purses were super limited edition, and pretty hard to get even at that since many stores (around here at least) did not receive that many, so even people near the top of waiting lists did not receive!

the UK LV site is not reliable. they leave old things on for a while and it takes ages before new things show up. like the others said you should probably call LV and see if you can find 1 and get it shipped. although i dont think thode items were as popular here as in the US. some stores in the UK still have the heart purses.

thank you everyone, especially lvbabydoll. I just did a search for let trade and you saved me time looking through all those threads which don't tell me what it is. LOL

andr114- thank you so much. i hope you don't mind if i wait a bit, the charms on the vernis heart get to me so much i think i'll wait to see if a new vernis comes out this fall. ::Praying::