First Celine, instant reveal! :D :D

heyrenee

Sep 26, 2014
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Celine forum :wave: Super excited to show you all what I have. This is my first designer bag ever! Here it is...

Attachments

• IMG_4003.JPG
    IMG_4003.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,243
  • IMG_4006.JPG
    IMG_4006.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,243
Ta da! :smile: The Celine belt bag in taupe. I'm in love with this bag!! It is very roomy! :smile: I'm in love :love: I'm not too familiar with Celine bags, but from what I've been told it's in grained calf leather. I'm not the biggest fan of saffiano leather because it can be somewhat plasticky, however the leather resembles saffiano in a non-plasticky kind of way, if that makes sense (which I love!). It is very durable. I love it! I'm not one to baby my bags, so this is nice in that way. Ugh. No words. It's absolutely amazing.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-9.jpg
    FullSizeRender-9.jpg
    963.9 KB · Views: 1,194
  • IMG_4015.JPG
    IMG_4015.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,191
Last edited:
Excuse my weird thumb ^ hehe. I am thinking about a samorga insert for this bag to protect the suede. I saw someone on the Celine Belt thread mention it and it looked perfect for the bag.

I also took it out today for the first time. Here's a mod shot for reference. 5'3" and ~130lb (this is an estimate because of the holidays and food :whistle:)

Edit: don't know why the pic is sideways! Meep. Sorry guys. :search:

Attachments

• IMG_4046-1.JPG
    IMG_4046-1.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,154
Last edited:
Excuse my weird thumb ^ hehe. I am thinking about a samorga insert for this bag to protect the suede. I saw someone on the Celine Belt thread mention it and it looked perfect for the bag.

I also took it out today for the first time. Here's a mod shot for reference. 5'3" and ~130lb (this is an estimate because of the holidays and food :whistle:)

Edit: don't know why the pic is sideways! Meep. Sorry guys. :search:

I love your Belt bag, it is so elegant, especially in this color. Congrats, it looks beautiful with your outfit too! :smile:

I love your Belt bag, it is so elegant, especially in this color. Congrats, it looks beautiful with your outfit too! :smile:

Thanks! I am in love with the color! It goes with everything :smile:

Beautiful bag! The belt might be my next Celine purchase. Enjoy her!

Hehe, pics when she arrives! 😊

Gorgeous! Congratulations!

She's lovely! Congrats!

Thank you!! 😊😊