Help My LV Damier Ebene ZCP Getting dark spot?!

Drei2k15

Dec 21, 2015
i don't know if this is normal or not. but my damier ebene squares getting some wired dark spots on my ZCP. its only 1 and half year old but its getting like this.
is their any fix?:thinking:

My speedy b 25 in de has that on all 4 corners and I even was super careful. I was told its normal and that if it rubs against things it can rub the lighter printing off :sad:

My speedy b 25 in de has that on all 4 corners and I even was super careful. I was told its normal and that if it rubs against things it can rub the lighter printing off :sad:

Same with my Speedy B 30. I have a ZCW also and afraid this will eventually happen too it. From my research, and looking at used DE SLGs pics they eventually have this dark rubbing issue. Thinking of selling the wallet and getting only mono SLGs from now on. Still love my Speedy B 30.

Same with my Speedy B 30. I have a ZCW also and afraid this will eventually happen too it. From my research, and looking at used DE SLGs pics they eventually have this dark rubbing issue. Thinking of selling the wallet and getting only mono SLGs from now on. Still love my Speedy B 30.

It's weird because my older DE items from 2-3 years ago don't do that, but only the ones I bought in the past year. I just ordered a ZCP in DE and really hope it doesn't do this :sad:

It's from excessive rubbing in the same area against you and your clothing. DE print is black underneath so you are essentially rubbing the print off and exposing the base colour which is black. DG will have the same problem. It's only noticeable to you since you are the only one to inspect that closely!