New burberry quilted jacket

bagnshoe

May 7, 2015
Hi guys,
Just bought a new burberry quilted jacket on sale for $367 tax included. Is this a good deal? Shall I keep or return it? Does it look good for someone who is in her 30s? Thanks ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451188904.581945.jpg

I don't know what that style with the zipper is called (I usually see them with buttons -- I've only seen the zipper on short coats at outlets) but if it helps regarding your question on age group at the top -- I'm in my 20's and have one, my mother (50s) has one, my neighbor and her daughter (20s, 40s) have one...it's a staple at any age. [emoji4] Neiman Marcus lets you use the "dollar off" event gift cards towards them, and Nordstrom has them (button version, beige) on sale this week, but those are the only sales on the shorter quilted jackets I've seen. The Burberry boutique had short quilted jackets still full price today.

Thanks Winston3043 for your input . I was able to find out the name of the zipper quilted jacket. It's called edgefield . I returned the jacket in exchange for the copford style. This jacket was a little snug for me and length was a bit short as well. What style do you own ?

Mine is the Kencott, although the Ashurst is the one seen most often from previous years. The Ashurst was too wide (and the sleeves/hips too short) for me when I tried it on. The Kencott fit better and is slightly lighter (good, because I live in Houston!).