The BAL ARMY !!!!

I always prefer something that is fragrance free. I have never liked that boot-polish-smell so I came up with my own that are fragrance free, made to order and 100% natural. I obviously cannot advertise my product here though...What year is your bag? The recommended product depends on if it is the post 2005 glazed leather or not...

^Good luck with your project, KDC! A fragrance free product sounds great!

I'm in!
tank.gif

Thanks cate22! It's been about 12 months in the making and the hardest part is finding sample pots and putting together a website!!!

So, if those dorky guys from KISS can have an army, why can't we?

I think we could use some solidarity around here... so why not have the BAL ARMY?

This ain't no ordinary Army though... we watch each other's backs and although the "weapons" we carry may be classiques, citys, works or other styles, we're all a part of the same family. This Army is multi-national, multi-cultural, multi-gendered and multi-chronological! New to the Bal Army? We'll help you get thru BOOT CAMP!

Need a bag? The Bal Army will help you find a store that has it! Don't know if it's a real bag? The Bal Army will help you figure it out! Significant other complaining about too many bags? The Bal Army will help you find new places to hide your new bags! :P

Who's with me?
iwojima.gif

(sorry but I'm in a really silly mood tonight...!)

I love it Roo- especially the highlighted part!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: