How do your high heel pumps stay on when you walk ?

Mike2523

May 10, 2015
I was just at the auto show and the models had on some very high and very beautiful shoes on. And all I could think was haw do they stay on when they walk around ? They look like there feet would just come out but they don't.

Thanks

Well they just ordered the correct size is all. The perfect sized pump, one that fits snugly on the foot without scrunching one's toes, does not flip-flop off your foot. You can tell when a pump is a bit too big on someone if the back of their heel isn't completely against the back of the pump.

Well they just ordered the correct size is all. The perfect sized pump, one that fits snugly on the foot without scrunching one's toes, does not flip-flop off your foot. You can tell when a pump is a bit too big on someone if the back of their heel isn't completely against the back of the pump.
Thanks for your reply. I spoke to a girl friend of mine and asked her about it. She basicly said the same thing you said. But she also added that the shoe is engineered to hold the heel in the back because as your heel rises up it kinda pops out in the back and the shoe fits a round it.