Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resides: Northern, CA (born in Brasil)

Occupation/ Industry: Director of Events, speed dating company -- working on Gemology (GIA) degree

Favorite brand:
- Clothes -- Theory, live in jeans! Not loyal to any one brand - it's all about the fit
- Bags -- BV, Balenciaga, LV, Chanel

Hobbies/Interests: pilates, jewelry/gems, travel, internet, foodie, hanging out with friends, exploring the bay area

Favorite drink: water, Proseco, red wine
Favorite food: spicy foods!, sushi, tapas, salads, ice cream, anything salty/crunchy

Favorite TV show: use tv mostly as background noise, but love Netflix!

Odd things about me: I go on long drives when I have a lot on my mind, usually in the middle of the night....and I name my cars (my new baby is "Calyx")

Things that scare me: spiders and rodents

Current obsessions: pilates, my car, tPF, getting prepared for my European cruise!

Resides: San Francisco

Occupation/ Industry: business manager, fashion related

Favorite brand:
- Clothes -- Classic, no brand loyalty
- Bags -- BV, Balenciaga, Chanel

Hobbies/Interests: fashion, travel, reconnecting with the SF Bay Area

Favorite drink: cosmopolitan
Favorite food: anything Thai
Favorite TV show: Gray's Anatomy and Ugly Betty

Odd things about me: I won a short story award.
Things that scare me: People knocking on the door late at night.

Age: 44 (it's not so bad, especially when I get to have a gold diamond Vacheron Constantin watch from DH for our 20th wedding anniversary this year!) ;)

Resides: Singapore

Occupation/ Industry: Personal Assistant / Financial

Favorite brand:
- Clothes - None in particular
- Bags - Bottega Veneta, Tods

Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, Golf and Visiting TPF

Favorite drink: Used to be coffee, but now more on tea and smoothies

Favorite food: Anything served with cut small red chilli (chilli padi) - yes, as spicy as possible. If I need to be more specific - Thai cuisine.

Favorite TV show: Don't watch much TV - prefer to read in bed or thump through fashion magazines for shopping tips!

Odd things about me: Very cheerful with a bright smile for everyone (that's what I've been told) but can be extremely moody at home (probably taking my poor sweet DH for granted!)

Things that scare me: Losing the love of my DH and my 2 teenaged DS.

Current obsessions: TPF which in turn leads to BV !!!

Resides: Bahrain

Occupation/ Industry: Stay at home Mommy to 2 naughty kids and Loving Wife to a very generous and understanding DH!

Favorite brand:
- Clothes - None in particular
- Bags - Bottega Veneta, Prada, Henry Beguelin

Hobbies/Interests: Shopping for anything and everything, Surfing the net, Visiting TPF, Babies (I absolutely adore them all!)

Favorite drink: Earl Grey tea, Fresh Lemon with Mint

Favorite food: Anything really. Not very fussy as long as its not too spicy.

Favorite TV show: Without a Trace, Grey's Anatomy and all the CSI, Law and Order shows

Odd things about me: My looks! Nobody ever believes I am from the Middle East!

Things that scare me: Losing my health and the effect it will have on my family. Was diagnosed with MS about a year ago.

Current obsessions: BV and Prada washed leather bags!

Hi Everyone!

Name: Gina

resides: Suburb of Rochester NY

favorite brand: Handbags: Bottega, Balenciaga, Dior, Tods Clothing: Very casual at work so usually purchase from J Crew/Anthropologie.

hobbies: Traveling, reading, gardening, tpf, collecting handbags, cooking.

favorite drink: Red Wine / Cosmos or Non Alcohol - Starbucks Double Shot.

favorite food: Oysters on the 1/2 - Lobster Rolls - or any fish really.

favorite tv show: HOUSE , 24, American Idol, CSI , Sportscenter , Sopranos

odd things about me: I am a huge sports fan. Love Football, Basketball, Baseball. I have the NFL Ticket/NBA Pass/MLB on Direct TV.

Things that scare me: Not much! Maybe losing a family member.

current obsessions Handbags in general. And of course EATING!

^^ doublefulguest, I think we are kinda of like ... you're frightened of jap horror movies but/and yet you're an embalmer!! :confused1:

Ah! Yeah, I know how it sounds. :smile: DH is always making fun of me for the bug thing...I run the other direction anytime I see a spider.
As for the movies, it's different because you are watching the violence actually happen...it's the plain gross stuff I can handle without issue.

bprimuslevy-I need to find that group!

Resides: the OC :beach:

Occupation/ Industry: Electrical Engineer/ Utilities

Favorite brand:
- Clothes Theory, lily mcneal, rachel pally, james perse (i'm not really rich enough to have ONLY these designers in my closet, as you can tell by my age/occupation, but i wish!:shame:smile:
- Bags Bottega Veneta (of course! but still don't have one...), Chanel (this will be my second bag...:sneaky:)

Hobbies: movies, piano, getting pedicures, EATING yummy food, going to sample sales, and reading tPF of course!

Favorite drink: Grande! Soy! Caramel Macchiato! :wlae:

Favorite food: Sushi, mexican food, pho, ramen, sandwiches! and CHOCOLATE!:yahoo:

Favorite TV show: FRIENDS!!! SEX AND THE CITY!!! and LOST!!!

Odd things about me: i don't like using the bathroom at work when there are people around the bathroom door so i'll hold it and wait until they leave:s...

Things that scare me: natural disasters (especially earthquakes and tidal waves) and car accidents

Current obsessions: getting my hands on the perfect :yahoo:BV

Age: 44 (it's not so bad, especially when I get to have a gold diamond Vacheron Constantin watch from DH for our 20th wedding anniversary this year!) ;)

You got married so young! I've been with the bf for 6 1/2 years now, but the thought of marriage still scares me! :P

Congrats on your upcoming 20th wedding anniversary, and that gorgeous watch! :graucho:

Resides: Jakarta

Occupation/Industry: Lawyer

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: stuff from asia + RR of 7FAMK jeans, and for workin suit, Karl Lagerfield :heart:
- Bags : Louis Vuitton, Bottega Venetta, Balenciaga, and hopefully someday Hermes
- Shoes: Luv Bally, Hush Puppies, Manolo and Laboutin

Hobbies:
shopping, reading, dining.

Favorite drink: water water water

Favorite food: sushi and seafood, yumm :heart:

Favorite TV Shows: Gilmore Girls
Odd things about me: i like to sleep early, :sleepy:

Things that scare me: driving in jakarta, and broke, hehehe

Current obsession: HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.