Seller Doesn't Want To Take The Return?

CSamoylov

O.G.
Oct 15, 2010
Hi everyone-

I recently purchased a bag for myself for Christmas. The seller stated that he accepted returns within 14 days of purchase. The bag arrived and it's a bit smaller than he described and I just don't like it like I thought I would. I messaged him, stating I'd like to return it and am happy to pay the return shipping. He told me,
"I am fearful that the bag has been exchanged for a fake. Your claim the bag is too small yet you have many of these bags on your site. Surely you knew the size of the bag. The bag was not misrepresented and we do not have a return policy. "
Where do I take this from here? Thank you in advance.

Thank you.

(Are you even sure it's authentic? The pictures in the listing are awful and I doubt they're authenticatable (sp?)

The seller greenwichliving has a return policy and as such MUST accept a return.

The following screen shots are from the listing and the seller isn't allowed to change the terms after the fact.

And BTW, 41 of his current listings accept returns so his claim that he doesn't have a return policy is BS:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=221957489484&rmvSB=true&nma=true&orig_cvip=true&ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3ARRNTB%3AUS%3A3160&si=e5%252FmhnY8mHuRcBA4Dvka7MQix4s%253D&_ssn=greenwichliving&rt=nc&LH_RPA=1&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 9.38.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 9.38.42 PM.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 555
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 9.38.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 9.38.23 PM.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 555
Thank you.

(Are you even sure it's authentic? The pictures in the listing are awful and I doubt they're authenticatable (sp?)

The seller greenwichliving has a return policy and as such MUST accept a return.

The following screen shots are from the listing and the seller isn't allowed to change the terms after the fact.

And BTW, 41 of his current listings accept returns so his claim that he doesn't have a return policy is BS:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=221957489484&rmvSB=true&nma=true&orig_cvip=true&ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3ARRNTB%3AUS%3A3160&si=e5%252FmhnY8mHuRcBA4Dvka7MQix4s%253D&_ssn=greenwichliving&rt=nc&LH_RPA=1&_trksid=p2046732.m1684
Good to know + yes I paid through Paypal and it was shipped to me.

I'm seeing a 14 day return policy so you can return it.

Did you even have this authenticated? I'm not seeing the necessary photos needed for authentication purposes, not even the serial/hologram sticker.

It's interesting because in the wording of the actual listing he states no returns except for SNAD. I wonder if he just doesn't realize that he needs to uncheck the return policy button when listin his items. Regardless, open a return request directly through eBay and you'll be all set.

It's interesting because in the wording of the actual listing he states no returns except for SNAD.
A lot of sellers do that but it's not allowed. Either they don't realize they can't have that type of disclaimer or they know exactly what they're doing and figure that buyers will accept it blindly.